News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for the vendor who sells the "NC-17" bodice dragons

Started by Dayna, August 13, 2008, 02:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayna

Apparently one of the vendors here sells bodice dragons that look perfectly G-rated unless the lady removes it, when it becomes more apparently anatomically correct.  They are not out for display, but can be asked for and are kept under the counter.  If anyone can get me the name and maybe even the website so that I can order one, I would Greatly appreciate it.

Dayna in Minnesota
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

McGuinness

I think I know of the shop you're looking for. I'll try to remember to doublecheck that I'm thinking of the right one, but if I am, its Laughing Dragon Pottery. I don't know about bodice dragons, but they do have some "under the counter" joke stuff. I don't believe they have a website though.

Dayna

No luck finding a website, several reviews found via Google, none specifically mentioning the objects in question.  If you could get contact info for me or anything that would enable me to acquire one or more of the little darlings, I would be greatly appreciative, since I doubt I will be able to get to PARF this year.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench

Robin Starveling

I'm not sure if she has a website, but I think you're looking for The Bashful Dragon...

Dayna

Bounce!!!

Would anyone be willing to look for said vendor, and get me contact infor please?  Greatly appreciated since Minnesota is a ways from Pennsylvania and I don't think I could make the trip.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I'll be up there in 3 weeks and will ask about for thee...feel free to renmail me your digits and mayhaps can put you in direct contact during my visit.   ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on August 13, 2008, 08:23:47 PM
I think I know of the shop you're looking for. I'll try to remember to doublecheck that I'm thinking of the right one, but if I am, its Laughing Dragon Pottery. I don't know about bodice dragons, but they do have some "under the counter" joke stuff. I don't believe they have a website though.

It's definitely the Laughing Dragon Pottery. I stopped by there at Celtic Fling this year and "scoped them out" - they have some rather .............. interesting .............things including bodice coolers that resemble certain ..................things. (Trying to keep this clean here!!!)

I don't know how to contact them outside of faire though.

beeboy

I can ask them for a number or email address.   I live on the shire, so I'm always here

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench

beeboy

its Laughing Dragon Pottery

he doesn't sell them outside the faire or online.  he did give me his personal email address so you can get in touch with him, order it, and arrange when to pick it up at faire

fenris1031@comcast.net

those of you who see this please respect that that is his personal email address and only use it if you wish to get the bodice dragon

FaireGirl69

I just bought one of the "G" rated dragons yesterday from Bashful Dragon and she said she didn't have any of the "NC-17" ones on hand right now, but I didn't want the ADULT one anyway.  So I don't know anything about this other potterer but BASHFUL DRAGON is the place you want.

;)
- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

FaireGirl69

The Bashful Dragon can be found at The Swashbuckler Grove at PARF and is owned by Deb Pittenger.  She makes "Wonderfully unique hand-crafted miniature sculptures" like Unicorns, Dragons, Fairies, etc.

Here's what mine looks like (out of the bosom as I just took these pics for this post and didn't feel like getting in my garb just for the pic) - keep in mind this is just ONE STYLE that she makes... there are many colors, looks, etc available:

There is no website, but here's what I can do for you...my "G" rated one was $18.  I'm sure the "NC-17" rated ones will be more.  I will find out the details and send you a message about it.  You can send me the money and your address and I'll buy one for you and send it to you!  Deal?

Mine is 5" long and 1-1/2" wide at the top...FYI.
- Dolores in PA

FaireGirl69

My husband just informed me that he did get one photo of me after having bought that Bodice Buddy dragon...

- Dolores in PA

beeboy

well the place I stopped by that also has the adult bodice dragons was definetly Laughing Dragon Pottery near O'Malley's Pour house

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: beeboy on September 23, 2008, 05:34:20 PM
well the place I stopped by that also has the adult bodice dragons was definetly Laughing Dragon Pottery near O'Malley's Pour house

Yes - I saw them. They also have some VERY interesting bodice coolers - although they only do a limited run of them each year so they may have sold out.