News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who all is going? - list

Started by beeboy, May 14, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah

Some friends and I were actually talking about this last night! Depending on my work schedule, we might try to make it out to PA this year but we're not sure of the date yet. If the trip can be made, there will be four of us...
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Lady de la Warr

Deborah - same goes for you! If you see one of us please DO say hello!  :)

Lupa

Ulfric and I may attend first weekend or closing weekend.  Our football schedule starts to get in the way.
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Scotsman

Okay ... we have modified in adition to Celtic Fling, Sept 20th we will also be the Oct 4 and Closing weekend Oct 24/25.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Count Adolfo

I have heard such wonderful things about this show... I really wish I could fit it into my schedule.
:(

Lairde Guardn

Lairde Guard'n and Peddlin will also be there for the wedding......
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

lordwriothsley

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

taylorl76

please count Ladies Selwyn (mellingera), Taylor (taylorl76), and Long for at least closing weekend! Huzzah!
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

lordwriothsley

Wow another M'Crack wedding huh.Our clan is becoming famous for weddings nowadays.Anyway my dear Queen Anne and Good Sir Oswyn I Sir Henry Wriothsley wish you both nothing but the best as you are to unite as one.Your majesty as your faithful and humble servant I stand before you a very proud man as my Queen in sueth will be sharing her life with the one that she loves.Man it makes me jealous. ;D LOL joking seriously you two may you both share many years of happiness for the rest of your lives. :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

stonethrow

We are going to try for the last weekend - if we are lucky maybe one other.

Henry Berkeley - by character

Dan - by name

Conrad Killigan

I'm planning to come down for the wedding, and maybe once or twice more if possible. I'll have to see what my work schedual looks like.

DarkLord

My plan is to make it one day per weekend for most weekends.  Normally, I too can be found hanging out at the Swashbuckler for a portion of the day.
Bringer of Doom and Pestilence

lordwriothsley

Great Day about how many pubs does PARF have in it.I'm not saying having alot of pubs is a bad thing but i am just curious as to how many they have.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Corliss

I'm planning for opening day (the whole weekend if I can schedule a vacation day for Monday, so I can recover.  ;) ) And I've already got things set up to attend both days on closing weekend. Now to come up with some cash ....

JeannieMac

Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 04, 2008, 04:02:38 PM
Great Day about how many pubs does PARF have in it.I'm not saying having alot of pubs is a bad thing but i am just curious as to how many they have.

I may miss something but they have the Swashbuckler Pub (next to the pirate ship), there is a teeny bar on the other side of the building.  Also, a smaller building that sells adult beverages down the hill - but it doesn't really have seating...
Jean :)
from DE