News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Day of Wrong

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, January 02, 2009, 01:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnJack

Heh, well and now at our faire there's Jim's driver, Cowboy, who is... well... a cowbow.  Pretty much all the time.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Moldy Forest

Quote from: Richard de Graeme on January 19, 2009, 03:54:14 PM
The Vaquero Michigan RF 2008:

Moldy Forest - beware thee of a child's trauma. Is the Faire not a place to find the child within?
I don't want to "traumatize" traumatize anyone, just make 'em be like "What?" as they walk away dumbfounded.
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Zoë

Actually, people dressing like said cowboy are pretty common at our faire, I think...people just dress like that all the time in Colorado...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Moldy Forest

The other guy in the background of that picture kind of looks like Willy Wonka. Time traveling Gene Wilder? ???
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

blondekarma

Quote from: CapnJack on January 19, 2009, 04:52:06 PM
Heh, well and now at our faire there's Jim's driver, Cowboy, who is... well... a cowbow.  Pretty much all the time.

Correction: EX- Driver. 

I could never understand how he's able to tolerate those incredibly heavy jeans on the hottest days- I'm pretty sure I've never seen the guy break a sweat.   
I do not fear death- I fear a life unlived.

Be Cause.  See Effect.

If anything matters, then everything matters.

Zoë

He's like that guy in those tax commercials in the sauna who's not sweating.....

Jim's Ex-driver must have people...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

blondekarma

Maybe he has tiny hamsters in his pants with fans that keep him cool?
I do not fear death- I fear a life unlived.

Be Cause.  See Effect.

If anything matters, then everything matters.