Magic, Myth, and Legend > Elven Glade

Elven Council

<< < (2/5) > >>

Var Greyshadow:
The Dunédain are ever linked to the Elves.  I will not see their time come to pass.  I, too, am with you.  It has been far too long since I have walked in this Glade, and it is good to return.

Elennare:
Though we are a fading race, I hardly think our time is over!  Here's is one elven forest ranger who isn't going anywhere for quite a while.  :)

Amras Elfwine:
Our council fire is warm, and not just from the flames...its gladdens me to see you all here.

Yes, our lives are always linked to the waves of eternity, sometimes tall and thunderously mountainous, sometimes withdrawing on the ebb. We have been on the leeward side...now, it is perhaps time to come into the wind once more.

Elennare, all that you would share will be treasured, and will be a marvelous start to an archive of what is old and new...

Var, you, as ever, are our champion!

Trill, m'love, it will be a pleasure to dance with you...my bodharn has been dusty far too long.

Tammy, as a fellow animal protector, you are welcome here. There is much work to be done, buffering not only the wild ones from harm, but each other as well.

We need your northern wisdom, DB mellonamin!

And Queen Bonnie, the spirit of of the House of Ambrosious shall ever be an inspiration to us.
It will not be a council without you!

I lift my glass to you all! Tula, vasa ar' yulna en i'mereth!

grouccala:
yeah i didnt want to make those changes until I know we had the code done, I think the elven ones were the only level ones, dont remember the BAB off top of my head, but will start looking.

MorganaLightskirt:
Gîl síla erin lû e-govaded vín Amras

I too believe the time of the Elves has not passed...we simply bide our time.

Sílo Anor bo men lín
Morgana

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version