News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Absolutely Random Thoughts

Started by *Teach*, May 07, 2008, 06:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awilda Rider

I wish I were home. And by home, I mean in a tent at Faire with the temps down in the fifties and a nice fire outside. I hate this August heat!
Are we FAIRE yet?

Rani Zemirah

How is it time for High School already?  I am soooo not prepared for this...  :o 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

RefMom3

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: RefMom3 on August 12, 2015, 12:22:56 PM
...but Naia is ;)

You mean, Miss ScallyWag?  LOL  Well, I could hardly let her go to school in her shift, now could I?  She's actually starting to find her footing, I believe... and making new friends, as well.  She's still really missing her friends from the last several years, that are going to one of the other two schools here in our town... but they still get to see each other, and chat all the time... just not in school.  It;s not the same, though... and it never will be again.  But that's not always a bad thing, either... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

RefMom3

My mom used to tell us that our high school years were likely to be the worst time of our lives, and it would all be ok. You were stuck in a place where everyone was learning how to handle more responsibility, expected to show signs of maturity, felt pressured to make decisions that would set you on a course for your life, and learn to control all the hormonal nonsense roiling around. As it turned out, my brothers and I made it through pretty well, and I think some of it was due to the fact that she cleverly gave us permission to let it be miserable, so we cleverly didn't let it get us down.
Or maybe my brothers and I are just weird. That's my random thought ;)

Jack Daw at Work

High school was like the Tale of Two Cities - It was the worst of times and the best of times.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Rani Zemirah

And now I get to go to high school tomorrow...  y a y.  Luckily just to help out with orchestra uniform fittings for a couple of hours, and NOT as a student!  :o  Still... what was I thinking? 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Christina de Pond

YOU DON'T KNOW THIS BUT YOUR SIM IS ABOUT TO PERISH!!! If you weren't a donkey it would be easier
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Jack Daw at Work

Jiminy!  It's been a while since I've tread these boards.  I hope all are well!

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Lady Christina de Pond

That moment when you realize 250 is the cost of the milk but the calorie count. ::)
RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL SATURDAY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Jack Daw at Work

Coffeecoffeecofeecoffeecoffeecoffee

RefMom3

Think you may have had enough coffee there, Master Jack?

Jack Daw at Work

bathroombathroombathroombathroom

neuromancer

Oh my, is it the season again?

RefMom3

I have been employed as a full-timer for almost 30 years now, which means having official vacation time available to me, and the one thing I've discovered is that I am really lousy at doing vacations ;)