News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Funny Pictures / Interesting Images

Started by *Teach*, May 07, 2008, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Captain Kilian

In response to the SW challenge we ahve going on...
My Favorite SW pic (and I have a bunch)...i crack the hell up every time I see it.

Followed (close second) by ...

"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

NoBill Lurker

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Arsinoe Selene

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Arsinoe Selene

Hauled this one out of the folder I made for my ex. I put prom pictures in there, 'cause I didn't really want to get rid of them, but I didn't want Him staring me in the face every time I looked through My Pictures.

It does need some explaining. Dean was from high school. The drama teacher just thought the sun shone from his @$$. The guy was a flaming idot. Pretty much everybody but his little group of friends hated him. He was just one of Those Guys.

This was during Grease. Dean got the lead (dangnubbit), Ex was on crew. Hence the all black. He and another guy had to go on stage during the show to move a set, hence the slicked back hair. Yes, that is a tire iron he is holding.

What makes this really funny for me, is Ex was a Good Little Christian Boy. He barely kept a straight face for this picture, and everybody else was laughing when they saw it.

Okay, so maybe it required too much explanation, but whatever.

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

CaraGreenleaf

Ok, here's my allotment of cute kittehs!

Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

Tygrkat

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

NoBill Lurker

I'm going to BARF!!!

NoBill Lurker

I'm going to BARF!!!

Mischka

Quote from: NoBill Lurker on May 20, 2008, 07:49:26 PM

What's really funny to me about this one is that the cat is a cougar - aka mountain lion, not an African lion.  (Hey, I grew up with a taxidermied cougar in the house, I notice and giggle about these things).

Some of my favorites...

(courtesy of contemplatingreiko.com - a very funny and extremely dark comic)

Sir William Marcus

Step back 15 feet and look at this picture.
Now who do you see?