News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Checking In On Our Friends

Started by Lady Nicolette, January 31, 2009, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Nicolette

Wondering how everyone is faring with the recent ice storms in the area...Will post in the KYHRF thread also.  I've had a lot of people coming into our store in Nashville who've taken refuge here.  Let us know you're OK when you can.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Old Tinker

our Lady N. we have sent thee a PM.
you are so kind to think of us up here in Ky.
be well,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Nicolette

Got it, so glad to hear that you've weathered the storm, quite literally!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Old Tinker

and dear lady,
we shall see thee this spring,
thanks again for the care'n.
OT & B ...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

Dearest Tinker -

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Belle, and you know that if you need anything all you have to do is ask. Do you have any word of the others in your area that we love? If any of you might need refuge, you are always welcome here in NC with us. Please keep in touch.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Old Tinker

Quote from: Peddlin on February 03, 2009, 07:14:00 AM
Dearest Tinker -

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Belle, and you know that if you need anything all you have to do is ask. Do you have any word of the others in your area that we love? If any of you might need refuge, you are always welcome here in NC with us. Please keep in touch.

all be well and good here in the Bluegrass our Peddlin,
that offer to claim refuge in NC, sure sound good right now, but me's must keep the pipes from freez'en.
seems that all our ren family here are fine, but a lot of folks still without power as we are.
tis been a week now without, and haul'n buckets of water seems almost natural.
Oh by the way- where the heck is Ren season  ;D ,
"soon Tink soon",,, (Belle tells Tink as she pats his back),
i be  the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

just an update on me Belle and me ,
well really no update-
go'n on eleven days now, and still no power   :'(

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Maeve McMayhem

Awh.. Papa.. Here's to hopin' you and Mama Belle get power soon!  :) And if you need anything, don't hesitate to let Kadden and I know.. we're close by you know.. ;D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Old Tinker

dearest Maeve, thank you for the offer. at this time we are hang'n in there. but if we get to a piont, we shall contact thee.
less than two months to get to see thee and other "Castleteers", can't wait, can't wait  ;D
Papa Tinker and Mama Belle ...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir William Marcus

OMG Tinker....We send prayers your way in hope that you and Belles life return to normal almost normal as in yesterday my friend.

Deus Vult!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Old Tinker

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on February 06, 2009, 11:34:26 AM
OMG Tinker....We send prayers your way in hope that you and Belles life return to normal almost normal as in yesterday my friend.
Deus Vult!

as me Mum says (and she be stay'n with us) "And this also will pass". now know that she be 85 years young, and went through the "real" depression, not one formulated by our esteem politicians, along with eleven siblings, besides all the ups and downs of her many years. this Old Tinker does not like at all this situation, but must say, it really is not that bad, WE HAVE OUR HEALTH !!
thank you our good friend Sir William, we then have been pray'n with thee.
IS IT "CASTLE" TIME YET !!"   ;D
OT & B ...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

me Belle and me want to thank al for the prayers and positive think'n.
we have our electric back on !!
off we go to pull extension cords, and empty and get rid of buckets in our cottage.
we still say prayers for those that still are without,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Peddlin

That's wonderful! We are so happy that you have "weathered the storm", and we hope that life will get back to some semblance of normalcy very soon. We love you!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96