News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wild about Harry- Potter that is!

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 15, 2008, 02:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Mercedes

Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

mieljolie

Quote from: The Lady Mercedes on September 01, 2011, 07:13:59 PM
Not yet...soon though I hope!  :)

They sure are taking their time letting people in.  I just can't wait any longer.

I'm so bad.  **Beats head with lamp.**  I've already went ahead to the 9th chapter!  **Irons hand**  Can't help myself!  **Slams door on foot**  I need help!  :D  I'm in serious Potter withdrawal.  My sis is going to shoot me!  :O

Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

The Lady Mercedes

:D I hear ya! All in good time though my friend, all in good time! ;D

Lady Neysa

I want my Pottermore activation darn it!   My daughter got in days ago, been sorted and everything!  It's killing me watching her play!  :P

mieljolie

Have patience.  My daughter and sis both finally got in.  I'm guessing it's in the order you registered.  Looks like there's already more than 380, 000 students in at this time.  According to http://insider.pottermore.com/ they are ramping up the speed of the welcome letters.  But, they keep stalling to fix things.  :)

My daughter and I are both Ravenclaw!  Yay!!  Sis is Hufflepuff.

The Lady Mercedes

I'm still waiting...considering we only have 2 more weeks til' Oct., they'd better speed things up!  :D

LadyAsh

I'm waiting 'til October to register... I do hope I get in Hufflepuff though!
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

Lady Rebecca

I have to wait as well. Releasing those secret quills during and immediately after Costume College was so not cool.

The Lady Mercedes

Yea! Finally got my welcome letter!  ;D

mieljolie

Quote from: The Lady Mercedes on September 26, 2011, 06:36:37 PM
Yea! Finally got my welcome letter!  ;D

CONGRATS and Welcome to Hogwarts!!  Let us know what house you are sorted into.  :)

The Lady Mercedes

Thanks & I will when I do! I made it to Sorcerer's Stone ch. 5 but it didn't let me go any further than landing in Diagon Alley. Hopefully they'll let me into Gringott's soon...it's pretty neat though!

The Lady Mercedes

Well, silly me needed to find the shopping list to proceed & I have: Snitchwitch65 has now been sorted into Ravenclaw & has an alder wand w/a unicorn core that's 10 in. & suprisingly swishy...not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet though lol...  :P So if ur in, come find me I can always use more friends! ;D

mieljolie

Yay!  I'm Ravenclaw, too.  Seems to be the house with the most people.  :)  Just sent you a friend request from AccioFlame47.  :)

The Lady Mercedes

Taffy Saltwater

A blu ray dvd will be released of a documentary of the last two films, fittingly entitled When Harry Left Hogwarts:  http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/10/19/harry-potter-documentary-teaser/
Sveethot!