News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Which Renaissance Performer Are You? Quiz

Started by Welsh Wench, February 04, 2009, 09:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yennefer

Am I the only Fire-eater here? I wonder if anyone else got same result because I want to know how it tastes.. before I attempt.. to eat it?
Yennefer von Vengerberg

Jack Daw at Work

I dispute this!!  Anyone?...Anyone?

You are a Sword Fighter! You sling steel for fun. Sure, anyone can pick up an import costume piece and claim to know how to use it, but you actually have a clue! Whether your interest lays mostly in the stage craft or in the historical aspects of the art is less important than the fact than people believe you know what you are doing, so hopefully you know the truth about that blood-groove.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

SirRichardBear

You are a Sword Fighter! You sling steel for fun. Sure, anyone can pick up an import costume piece and claim to know how to use it, but you actually have a clue! Whether your interest lays mostly in the stage craft or in the historical aspects of the art is less important than the fact than people believe you know what you are doing, so hopefully you know the truth about that blood-groove.

Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Noble Dreg

Quote from: renren on February 06, 2009, 10:16:13 AM

That's you, on the right.. isn't it?? ;)

My dear, if I looked like that I'd never be able to get out of the shower... ;D
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

RenRobin

You are a Wench! Life has blessed you with ample talents and the comfort to flaunt them! True, some women may find your demeanor insulting, but who cares when the men pay so much attention to your Natural Endowment of the Arts? Your problem is less getting men to pay attention to you and more getting rid of those you don't want!
Loki-terr (in training)

Tammy

Quote from: Noble Dreg on February 06, 2009, 04:04:54 PM
Quote from: renren on February 06, 2009, 10:16:13 AM

That's you, on the right.. isn't it?? ;)

My dear, if I looked like that I'd never be able to get out of the shower... ;D

You mean you'd make it into the shower???  ::) ;D
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

MacLaren

Mudbeggar? WTF??? I'm OCD clean for God sake!!!
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Pinn

You are a Street Character! Some folk have trouble striking up conversations with strangers, but not so for you! No one is safe from your attentions and it is your goal to guarantee that all comers leave with at least one direct interaction under their belt. You may not be the king or a knight, but theres a good bet people will remember you for a long time to come!
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

LadyShadow

Quote from: MacLaren on February 07, 2009, 04:38:36 AM
Mudbeggar? WTF??? I'm OCD clean for God sake!!!

You only act that way so to make an attempt to cancel out the mudbeggar side of you  ;D

I got street character
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Blue66669

I am *le Monarch*

Like we ALL didn't see THAT one coming...
Blaidd Drwg

Poldugarian Warrior

Sword Fighter, but I'm only a patron and consider myself an unpaid street character just there to have fun.