News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Our Dearly departed-- CALLING ALL RENNIES!

Started by THELADYKAT, April 07, 2009, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THELADYKAT

For those of you who have not been notified... our dear Friend X has left us this night, he was involved in a Fatal car accident on his way home. Both he and the driver of the other vehicle were pronounced dead at the scene. I don't have details on anything but will let people know what I know when I know it. Feel free to pass on information so we can spread the Rennie net and gather them in.

X you will be missed                This truly is a sad sad day     He was Family

I don't know what to say there are so many things going throw my head right now I am so very sad. I can't stop crying he took care of me and made so I always had something to eat and to drink. I was so looking to TRF to show him the new little Rennie. I will miss him a great deal he helped So many people and was such a great person.

I will miss you a great deal

The Lady Kat

to X-
my friend,
connoisseur of Loki-
Flier of the tarp-
friend always... we will miss you greatly... there are no words to express what he means to all of us and I wish I had really had a chance to know him better than I did outside of fair but he was always there to talk to, always there to joke and laugh with... and drink Loki... The next batch is for you man!!

Peace, Love, laughter... and always- cookies!

~puddles
~~Georgia

~ I did not know X as well as others. However, He made a big impact on me and left a lasting impression. I'll never forget him. X... Keep on brewin that Loki of yours...I'll see you again someday.... When that day comes... I expect you to have a bottle ready. <3<3 Rest In Peace man.... I'll miss you too.

*Tay*

Many knew X better then I. he was and still is a dear friend of mine. Though I didn't get to spend any time with him outside of faire. The time I did spend with him at faire was always a great time. I will miss you, we will all miss you. Rest in peace my friend.

-Captain Pouch
--Patrick
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

*Teach*

This has been a very hard day on our fairemily.
I had met X on a few occasions although I knew him more from the Chaos board postings. I will recall always how fast he can steal my flask of loki from my hand.
Thoughts and prayers go out for his family.
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Sitara

X will be dearly missed.  I shall quaff the last of the raspberry loki I got from him in toast to his last great adventure.  May he live forever in our hearts.  My trips to TRF will never be the same.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

My thoughts and prayers are with you all..

I am so very sorry for your loss..
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

mpullen

Quote from: Abbynormal on April 08, 2009, 08:56:16 AM
Quote from: mpullen on April 07, 2009, 05:25:32 PM
Is this the same X at TRF who got that beatup old travel trailer that loaded down his SUVs hitch so much that the rear tires were almost rubbed the tirewell?

He camped around row 2 in the Chaos area. Please don't say it's that one. He was fun folks to be around.

Yup, that be the one.   :'(    Here's a photo of him I took last year at TRF.  He was a sweet man.  This sucks. 

http://www.pbase.com/rengirl/image/105629236

Damn. I remember helping him set up his long group canopy two years ago when he had a cast on his arm and then again last year just to help out. He arrived in the campgrounds on Thursday to get things setup and then had to head back home for work. He always came by to say hello when I arrived at the Drunken Gnome area.

He will be deeply missed.

Kevin, spread your angel wings. You are now free of your worldly bonds. Look down on us here on Earth and remember that we remember your life and will sing songs of your life here.

Queen Bonnie

There are way too many good rennies at that big faire over yonder! Sigh.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!