News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My Dad's brother

Started by Annastina, May 07, 2008, 07:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annastina

My uncle had a knee replaced a week ago (or so) and developed complications that required an emergency room visit.  They re-admitted him and last night he had to have a portion of his colon removed.  Dad said he was doing ok - tired and in a bit of pain, but he came through it.  When you are in your 80's, that's an accomplishment in and of itself.  If you could include my Uncle Don in your prayers, I know he will get well faster.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Sending prayers, positive energies, good thoughts and healing vibes to your Uncle Annastina! I hope he gets better soon!  :)
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Sounds lilke your Uncle is quite a tough man, we will send him lots of positive thoughts, prayers and energy!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

LadyOren

Lighting a healing candle for him and a strength candle for the rest of your family. Keep positive and super hugs to you all. Peace and blessings
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman