News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Green Flame Gathering (camping)

Started by ScoutColt, March 09, 2009, 10:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScoutColt

Hey folks. If anyone is interested, the Green Flame is having one of our off-faire camping trips to a large chunk (can easily maintain a good 50+ of my friends and their tents) of land my family owns. We are extending this invitation to anyone who'd like to come. We'll be camping from the night of march 20th to the day of march 22nd (fri- sun). The land is located in Hockley off Kickapoo road. (about 30-45 mins from northwest houston) and it's shaded etc. Theres a tank but not swimmable, and generally we just plan to drink, drum jam, play horshoes etc and have a good time.

Any of you folks interested zip me an email colt.chenault@gmail.com

And it is kid friendly. They just need to be in bed in tents by 9pm because we can't let them see us be anything less than responsible adults!  ;-)

And the only solid rule. Seeing as this is not my personal land, anyone who might be interested in attending needs to leave any "not-so-legal" substances at home, as a show of respect to my family who lets me use the land. Thanks! Hope to hear from some folks!

LadyElizabeth

Too bad ya'll can't relocate this party to Fourwinds Renaissance festival...  I'll be there that weekend for a friends wedding.  They do have a great camping site and bonfire area.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

ScoutColt

It'd be nice, but its a little outside of our main bodies range sadly. Dont worry, we throw camping trips aplenty. The next one will be out at lake somerville to stave off the impending summer heat!