News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Roll Call

Started by susannah, March 17, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

11 days and about 6 or 7 hours to departure...

I really ought to start thinking about booking a hotel

anyone else going from FL??

Dallan

Lady Di, myself and our two lads will be in attendence both days openning weekend.
Fight'n

Peddlin

Hey Count -

We will be at Days Inn - Union City, if you would care to join us.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Count Adolfo

I shall have to look into that, Peddlin'
I still don't know who else is coming!!!

Hector

I won't make opening weekend due to another commitment, but I do hope to be there Memorial Day Weekend.  Am sure both will be a great time!
-

Count Adolfo

I am still working on making it next weekend...
Memorial Day Weekend is a LOCK
but this coming weekend, I have some challenges to overcome in order to pull it off...

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Count Adolfo on April 10, 2009, 01:26:46 AM
I am still working on making it next weekend...
Memorial Day Weekend is a LOCK
but this coming weekend, I have some challenges to overcome in order to pull it off...

DON'T MAKE ME COME AND DRAG YOU BACK TO FAIRBURN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Christina de Pond

Rofl that is funny black duke guess i better not tell him this might be my next to last ren season
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Count Adolfo

OK, here are some of the current issues causing a problem:

1.  I still don't have a vehicle.  My car needs a new engine and I have not found a suitable replacement yet.  This wouldn't be AS big a deal as it is... but there's also number 2...
2.  No one else seems to be going, so it's all me.  I'm not sure I'm up to driving that far yet.  I'm still having some complications from the DVT and one of them is a tendency to just zone out... sitting that long will be a bear.
3.  I still have yet to book a hotel... and I'm sure that won't be too too much of a problem, but considering I still have to go buy a vehicle tomorrow... well, I'm just not entirely sure if they'll be enough left in the coffers.

I very, very, very much want to be there and am doing everything I can to get past all of this... but so far, it's slow going and there's only a week to resolve it.

MeadMan

Ok, so for anyone who might know me from the previous board (I went by a really obscure title that no one could pronounce), I will be working back at the main pub this year (YEAH!!!) M'Lady Dracolich, I look forward to seeing you. If a rallying point has not yet been finalized, I respectfully request that any and all RF'ers swing by and ask for me by name. I'd be glad to brighten your day with a bit of chat, and a taste of mead.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Hi Jer, we shall look foward to seeing you in the coming weekend for Lady D's Natal Day Celebration as well as the Clan M'Crack family gathering!

and thank-you for giving us an eaasyyyyy name to make request of your presence!

Lady M
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Count Adolfo

OK, I have hip-hip-huzzah news... and, well, not so good news.

First, the hip, hip stuff...

I bought myself a Durango.  Yeah, I'm pretty psyched, I love the thing... spent way too much... don't even care.
With my credit after the split-up, I was gonna pay too much no matter what I bought... so I am happy to say that I bought something I am very pleased with... that way, if I'm gonna be in debt, at least it's for something I enjoy.

So, the not-so-good...
well, I spent a lot... a good deal more than I intended to... and that's going to make a foray to GARF this coming weekend completely impossible.
I'll be there Memorial Day Weekend but there's absolutely no way I can swing making the trip next weekend.

I'll miss you all, but I figure it was between getting a vehicle and getting to GARF and I think I made the right decision.  See you all Memorial Day Weekend!

Robin of Locksley

Summer Fairy and myself will be there on the 25th and 26th.

We can't wait,  ;D  we both have some new costumes.

Raibeart OShea

*cough* *cough*  ahem...   'garb'  ...*cough*
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Count Adolfo on April 13, 2009, 09:03:52 PM
OK, I have hip-hip-huzzah news... and, well, not so good news.

First, the hip, hip stuff...

I bought myself a Durango.  Yeah, I'm pretty psyched, I love the thing... spent way too much... don't even care.
With my credit after the split-up, I was gonna pay too much no matter what I bought... so I am happy to say that I bought something I am very pleased with... that way, if I'm gonna be in debt, at least it's for something I enjoy.

So, the not-so-good...
well, I spent a lot... a good deal more than I intended to... and that's going to make a foray to GARF this coming weekend completely impossible.
I'll be there Memorial Day Weekend but there's absolutely no way I can swing making the trip next weekend.

I'll miss you all, but I figure it was between getting a vehicle and getting to GARF and I think I made the right decision.  See you all Memorial Day Weekend!

Horse-hocky, mule fritters, and buffalo chips

What do you need to get there.

Tickets can be gotten,

Gas, I can put something toward that. 

Accomodations let's talk.

THERE IS NO WAY SIRRAH(SMILE ;D ;D ;D) THAT I WILL TOLERATE THIS. 
DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU.  THE RIDE BACK HAVING TO LISTEN TO MY WIFE WOULD BE MOST UNPLEASANT.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel