News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Roll Call

Started by susannah, March 17, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Lady Christina de Pond on April 18, 2009, 10:06:51 PM
I think i passed Warrior Monk but he was busy stuffing his face so i left him alone.

I fear this was not me, for I didn't "stuff" my face, until 7pm whilst in the company of Blakduke and his Queen at exit 56. We were in a decent sized gathering for most of the day, and Sister Hatchet asked if anyone had seen you. (We were to look for a blue hat)

We shall be there again today.  ;D

LadyDracolich

Quote from: Eric the Ugly on April 18, 2009, 08:18:33 PM
Whoops. I'm a jerk (surprise, surprise).
I forgot to mention:
It was quite a pleasure to meet all of those that I met today! Sorry I didn't have a chance to bid farewell to all. I hope to see all of you again sooner than later. :)

Eric, it was great to meet you this weekend!  :)  Its nice to meet someone who actually gets my more 'cerebral and dry' sense of humor.  Not everyone appreciates great sarcasm! Hope to see you around again this season!
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

I must apologize Lady Dracolich, for we did make an encounter with you as well.

Eric, not sure if I passed by you a numerous occasions, if you are of the tall sort.... :)

Hector

Saturday was a great day at Faire.  Thanks to an unexpected phone call, I had to head back to Fla this morning, but I had a lot of fun meeting many of you.  I hope to see some of you when I am back Memorial Day weekend.

Special thanks to M'Cracks who made it especially fun.

Hector

The M'Cracks

-

Eric the Ugly

LadyD,
It was great meeting you as well! It's always cool to meet someone who has a sense of humor that isn't of the usual sort! :)

As to how you picked me out of the crowd, I've no idea. I mean, we all see each other, mostly, as tiny lil a forum avatars, so I doubt I'd have noticed that you were you, even though I've seen other pics.
When I saw what the crowd was like there I thought there was no way I'd spot or be spotted by anyone.

Warrior_Monk,
I didn't see anyone that looked like you that I recall.
And I'm certainly not tall at only 5'10".  :D

Dang. I took a camera, and ya know I didn't use it once the whole damn day?!?

Lady Christina de Pond

I took two and used some of the first camera ohhh well there is plenty of flim for return trips

Eric i may have passed you yesterday but i didn't say anything because i wasn't sure it was you
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Femme Falchion

Well Lady De Pond, I searched high and low for you and your blue hat on Saturday!  I don't know how you could of missed me and my brood!   :(  Eric and Susannah I regret not making your introductions as well.  Next year I can only hope!

Hector, I thank thee for the picture of M'Lord and my young squires!  It was a pleasure meeting you and toasting Lady D along with the rest of the notoriously enjoyable M'Cracks!    ;) :D

We also had the pleasure of meeting the renown Blakduke and his Queen!  Huzzah!

Although I believe Warrior Monk felt it his duty to keep a close eye on the pagans....M'Lord and I enjoyed the company of the Templar and his beautiful wife, Lady LeFay as we strolled the grounds Sunday.  Many, many thanks!

I'll be posting pictures once we return to the Carolinas! 

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Lady Christina de Pond

FF I think we were completely on different sides of the faire all day
Lady Ashley of De Coals

BamaWoodsman

I second that feeling,  I know I spoke with some of the M'cracks but I either never saw any one else or completely passed by if I was near without realizing it. I still feel like I missed half of the faire even after two whole days of walking around.. Probably spent to much time picking out boots at Sandlar and talking with Gary and Kit at Crimson Chain, amazing how time and money flys aways around those two booths.  It looks like part of my group is planning a return trip either the first or 2nd week of May or who knows maybe both...

Lady Christina de Pond

i unfortunetly only got to go saturday but i shall be back later this season.
I didn't get to get to see everything i wanted if i wasn't in the show i was dragging my best friend through the garb shops trying to get her ideas for what she was looking for to build her ren persona she finally decided she wants a sword(I've rubbed off yeaaaa)
Lady Ashley of De Coals

BLAKDUKE

One can easily miss even Britanny Spears at faire.  There was a crew from my mundane place of toil, trials, and tribulation (work, ugh), that was there and I did not see a one of them.   However it was great to see my friend and confidant THE WARRIOR MONK and his lovely wife, I enjoyed speaking with Femme Falchion,  Eric is not so ugly after all, I was expecting a veritable troll,  Lady Dracolich as ever it was good to see you,  and all the M'cracks.   I hope those of you that stayed for Sunday had a good time.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

A great tyme all weekend long!  Yesterday the weather held up quite nicely for the chain maille and the company was very enjoyable.   ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Dallan

We had a great time. It was a pleasure meeting people. I wish we could have met more. Where does the time go? We walk through the main gate and next thing I know it 6PM. Sunday was a great day. The little bit of rain we got kept the dust and danes away. GARF thank you for your hospitality. Lady Di, the boys and I loved your village. We hope to see you at MDRF this August.
Fight'n

Tammy

I'm so jealous of everyone!! I'm going on May 9th...and I'd love to meet anyone from the forums!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

BamaWoodsman

Should be around sometime that weekend. I've got to pick up a new custom piece Virgil at Crimson Chain is doing for me. Not sure if it'll just be me or if my better half and friends will becoming as well.