News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Roll Call

Started by susannah, March 17, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin of Locksley

Robin and Green Fairy will be there Saturday all day and Sunday most of the day this weekend.

We depart tonight.

Hope to see everyone there. If I don't recognize you just call for Robin Hood!   ;D

susannah

I'll be at faire on Saturday!! Finally!!!!! Anyone else??
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

fairieimp

i was there on sunday. i think i passed robin of locksley... not sure though. i will probably be back every saturday save this next one. :D
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Lady Christina de Pond

I was suposed to go saturday but my group has fell out and it's likely i will go later with another group
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Robin of Locksley

Quote from: fairieimp on April 27, 2009, 08:51:23 PM
i was there on sunday. i think i passed robin of locksley... not sure though. i will probably be back every saturday save this next one. :D

I did see you! I apologize for my brain not functioning fast enough.

You looked great!

We will be back in June.

BamaWoodsman

My girlfriend and I will be back this Saturday, gonna go for the day and try to catch up on things we missed opening weekend.   How was the turn out this past weekend?

BamaWoodsman

So any one else gonna be around this weekend?  We should be there all day Saturday.

Lady Christina de Pond

i was suposed to be there this weekend but that has fallen through my entire entourage has fallen apart. One has rocky mt. spotted fever(poor thing) one is pregant and nearly on bed rest one isn't going if the prego one can't go one has house payment due and one has class and one is working don't worry I'm picking another date and I'm going back with or without em
Lady Ashley of De Coals

susannah

BamaWoodsman, I'll be there with my hubby on Saturday!
Susannah

BamaWoodsman

We'll have to try to catch up. I'd really like to meet more people from the forum but didn't get a chance too opening weekend. Also I got a random call from one of the couples that came opening weekend with us, that has decided to come through Saturday morning just to buy/order Sandlar boots. So we'll have another couple with us for part of the morning.  I'm planning to get us up and there before opening cannon Saturday since it will just be the 4 of this time. It was impossible to all 8 of us up and going for the 18 and I had to try to get 11 up for Sunday morning and failed miserably.

fairieimp

I will be volunteering at the Parrots on Saturdays starting the 9th! You guys should come by and see me if you're coming any Saturdays for the rest of faire! :D

susannah

fairieimp...i'll be sure to stop by and visit you after the 9th!
BamaWoodsman, i hope we'll make it by cannon...we always intend to but never quite get there in time!!
I'll have my R/F pin on!
Susannah

Tammy

I'll be there, garbed, on the 9th, with three other friends in 'danes'. What time is opening cannon??
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

fairieimp

a little before 1030, i think. :/ i've only been to opening once.

Lady Christina de Pond

yep 10:30 I've been at opening twice
Lady Ashley of De Coals