News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Papagnome touched many lives

Started by *Teach*, April 07, 2009, 10:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Yet another angel leaves this earth to spread his wings and be gaurdian to those left behind. You will be missed my friend but you will live on in the memories of those who walk on the earth.  Blessings and prayers to your loved ones.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Just Randall

Ummm, could someone please possibly post a photo of PapaGnome, as I believe there might be some who are confusing him with Roger Kerchival, who is the eldest gnome on the TRF cast?
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

Blue66669

Here's a pic that I lifted from the Drunken Gnomes site.... a pic of Scol and Teahna...

Blaidd Drwg

*Teach*

And from mine... I am missing him so much already
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Rani Zemirah

I have heard so many fun and wonderful things about him from so many people here, and I was greatly looking forward to meeting him at TRF this fall.  I am so sorry for the loss you have all suffered, and my heart goes out to his family, both near and far...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

dbaldock

I didn't get to meet him in person, but I did buy one of his chain-maille chains (Black & Blue Aluminum, with his signature single Green Link) at the Serendipity Haven Pirate Fest last September, on the weekend after Hurricane Ike.  Since he was dealing with storm damage at their home, one of the other booths at the Fest had some of his merchandise, selling it for him.  I'm sure glad they were --- I really like the chain.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Sir Martin

A fine man has passed from this realm . . . Godspeed, Papagnome!

brigaqueen1

I barely knew papagnome but he was always around! He will always be with us though.

My thoughts are with his family.
*Stephanie*
I'd rather laugh with the sinners, then cry with the saints.

Lady Ann of Draycott

I didn't know him very well but I do know that he was a good kind man and a friend to everyone he met, he was loved by many and will be missed greatly.  Rest in peace Papagnome...
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

*Teach*

(corrected, Thanks Yrose)
Funeral Sevice details:
Woodlawn funeral home
1101 antoine drive, Houston
Veiwing Thursday at 6
Friday service is at 2

For those (like me) who will ask, no on garb

Yrose

Quote from: *Teach* on April 08, 2009, 11:01:54 AM
Funeral Sevice details:
Woodlawn funeral home
1001 airline drive, Houston
Veiwing Thursday at 5 or 6 (will get definite time asap)
Friday service is at 2

For those (like me) who will ask, no on garb

Teach the address is 1101 Antoine right at I-10, my mom is there.  I got a text that the viewing is from 6-8 pm on Thursday.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

*Teach*

You are correct, I rechecked
My apologies, I was trying to rush type it between classes

I hadn't gotten the update on the time yet though so thanks

[update]
Veiwing times are changed, now from 4 to 8
[/update]

Seryn

I still can't believe it.  I think it's only just starting to sink in today, because I can't seem to stop crying.  I just thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures of him being silly.

Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

mpullen

Latest post is that the viewing is 4-8 PM Thursday.
Services Friday at 2 PM.

I'll be at the funeral home Thursday as soon as I get off work.

I can be at the funeral Friday and provide what support that is needed. Since I attend at least one funeral a month for WWII submarine veterans, I am available.

Can we get a piper to play at the funeral? Amazing Grace would be nice. Anyone have contacts for the pipers of The Rogues or Tartanic?

Rani Zemirah

Spanish Peacock is also a piper, he's there in Houston, and, sad to say, he has experience piping loved ones into the final Faire...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede