News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Papagnome touched many lives

Started by *Teach*, April 07, 2009, 10:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonata

Seryn, Drake, Dergrim and I will be at the viewing late in the evening tomorrow, and at the funeral on Friday. Word is that there will also be an informal memorial at Woody's on Saturday, I'll post more about it if I can find the details. I know they were posted on a Yahoo group, I ust can't remember which one right now.

I dread the moment that this comforting numbness wears off  :'(
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett

*Teach*

I believe the thing at Woody's is for X but I am pretty sure they wouldn't mind making it a double send off.

And I agree... I hate to think how I would be without the numbness right now...

I'll be at the funeral tomorrow also.
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Messyn McCleavage

Quote from: Sonata on April 08, 2009, 11:47:32 PM
Seryn, Drake, Dergrim and I will be at the viewing late in the evening tomorrow, ...
I dread the moment that this comforting numbness wears off  :'(

I'm not going to the viewing. I can't bear it. That would take away the numbness and I don't think I could drive all the way home in Richmond alone. I will be at the funeral (non garb) and Woody's this Sat.

See y'all soon.

~Julie
Gneonach Gnomie - SW Houston, TX

*Teach*

Just back home.
Service was a perfect tribute to a wonderful man
Fairewell my friend, until we meet again...
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

brier patch charlie

Well, I'm very sad to hear of the passing of papagnome, and I just saw him at scarby on Sat. I spoke to him only briefly, wish now I had spent a little more time talking to him, my thoughts and priers go out to his family and loved ones.
Charles Coleman

Messyn McCleavage

I'm happy to announce that between the fundraiser held at Woody's Saturday and monies already in the Rennie Relief Fund, we were able to help his wife Teahna with emergency needs - yay rennies! Hip Hip Huzzah!  ;D
Gneonach Gnomie - SW Houston, TX

wyckdblyss

I was unfortunately unable to attend the viewing, funeral or the Woody's gathering (stupid "mechanic" aka brother-in-law). Am still trying to come to grips with all of it.  :'(
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

JP yard troll

there will be a rememberence service for Papa and several others at this years TRF not sure what weekend you would have to get in touch with TMI to findout. it will be in Loki Alley In the Chaos camp
The Ice Queens enforcer

JP yard troll

alas I have been corrected the rememberence is for X  at chaos, Papagnome wasn't mentioned. Trolls are like everyone else we seem to loose the ability to remember things when we get old
The Ice Queens enforcer

ravic

Most likely The Drunken Gnomes will do something for Papa Gnome.