News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

500th Anniversary

Started by VIII, April 07, 2009, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joan of arc

So, here are some of my favorites:

There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

LadyElizabeth

WOW, those are amazing, it feels like I'm there... wonderfully done!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen Bonnie

OOH! Great photos! I wish I had been able to be there- but photos are the next best thing! Thanks!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

joan of arc

Yes, Compassrosek8 is the person, who took the pictures. She did a good job, capturing the atmosphere, I think.
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

Stalkwell

Finally!!

With much wailing and gnashing of teeth (and many sleepless nights), our coronation shots are up on Rensites.  We were limited in our movement during the ceremony, so don't judge too harshly for variety  ;)  Ignore the order, we are still working on that... output from two camera bodies apiece have not been interleaved yet. 

There will be more to come... she has another 50 or so to gen, and I have probably another 10-20 to do.

Here's the path...

Ladies first  ;)   http://www.rensites.com/FaerieBox/coronation/

and mine...  http://www.rensites.com/Stalkwell/coronation/

enjoy...

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

LadyShadow

Oh very nice.  I wish I would have been able to make it there in person.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

sapphire_skye01

Thank you, thank you so much Lady Stalkwell for the beautiful portraiture. It is a day I will never forget and your work will be greatly treasured. You and your man are da Bombdigaty!!! :-*

Queen Bonnie

Wow!  Those are amazing- but your pictures always are fantastic! I could not find a ride for that day so had to miss the coronation! So glad to see the photos! AWESOME!!!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

VIII

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 11, 2009, 05:50:57 PMWow!  Those are amazing- but your pictures always are fantastic! I could not find a ride for that day so had to miss the coronation! So glad to see the photos! AWESOME!!!!
"Be just and fear not" for I have heard there is a dvd being produced.
More to come...
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

LadyShadow

Quote from: VIII on May 12, 2009, 01:24:08 PM
Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 11, 2009, 05:50:57 PMWow!  Those are amazing- but your pictures always are fantastic! I could not find a ride for that day so had to miss the coronation! So glad to see the photos! AWESOME!!!!
"Be just and fear not" for I have heard there is a dvd being produced.
More to come...

Oh if so I so wanna know about it.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

VIII

A friend got to see one single photo from the Re-coronation of the Stalkwell's last night.  Her response was, "Oh, that would make a great book cover!"
Now I have to find a self-publishing place to print a book or two or 1000 for me.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

LadyElizabeth

You could have your own photobook printed on Shutterfly.  THey come out literally in book form and you can put all your own pics in there with words written below and such.  I've made a few of them myself for vacations and for ren fair pics too!  They aren't cheap, but not too bad and definitely worth it!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate