News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

John Levique Pirate Days 2009

Started by Anna Iram, April 09, 2009, 10:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

What a great time.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I especially like the one of Jack eating his own ribs.  :D  And I hope you aren't put off Rum Party, because I can't wait to see you there next year.  Had a wonderful time parlaying with ye, luv!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

pktaxwench

Quote from: Madge Estes on June 19, 2009, 02:34:08 PM
What a great time.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I especially like the one of Jack eating his own ribs.  :D  And I hope you aren't put off Rum Party, because I can't wait to see you there next year.  Had a wonderful time parlaying with ye, luv!

I would never regret the quality time I spent with you and everyone else there... I only requet the quantities and combination consumed there and shortly afterwards.  Next year, it's fruity sissy drinks for me.  I honestly don't recall getting back to the hotel that night... though I do have a very vivid memory of the fun walk back to the fight circle afterwards. :D

It was a most amazing weekend, that's for sure.

Captain Jack Spareribs  :D