News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Loveland Castle Knight's Tourney Weekend

Started by Ariyana the hugging wench, April 09, 2009, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariyana the hugging wench

What a wonderful day it turned out to be, despite the heat and humidity. The Knight's did awesome shows that the audience seemd to enjoy quite a bit. The other performances were great. The music was beautiful. The vendors had booths full of wonderful things... and the hugs and the smiles and the fun made the heat more than bearable for all.
Thank you to the castleteers who came by to visit and see the shows... we had 9 of you that I can recall faces for...  and I am unsure of a few names, this late at night, so I shall not list them not wanting to miss anyone, just ask for a roll call! (that way I can remember the names better if I see them written!)
But the hugs were magnificent, Thank you all for the love you show to all of us and the castle. You are all wonderful, even of you were not there saturday!
Hoping to see you all before too long!
Ariyana

Old Tinker

you are so right dearest Airyana,
such a fullfill'n day at the "Castle",
many good friends, Minstrel Woods music in the background all day,
performance's from Pickle Brothers and the belly dancers, along with the Knights Tournaments and much more go'ns on's with the vendors hawk'n there ware's.
yes it was hot, but besides the sweet in me's eye's, this Old Tinker did not notice.
we thank all the Knight of the Golden Trail for there hospitality.
'me Belle and me are think'n strong on there show/day in Sept.
all take care,
your Old Tinker and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

LadyHawkeontheHill

I sensed a very good vibe on Saturday. It was a fun get together and I look forward to attending this event again. Tink and Belle, thank you for the picnic lunch; I did indeed not see food again until after 9:00 that evening. I was sustained through the rest of the day with my generous portion of lunch fare!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

WindChime

Ariyana,Papa Tink , Momma Belle & LadyHawkontheHill and many others,
I wanted to thank you guys for a wonderful day. I truely needed it after all the problems with my spine. I had a great sell day! :D
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Ariyana the hugging wench

My good friends, I want to once again announce the upcoming Knight's tourney, this coming Saturday, September the 12th, from 11am until 5 pm at our wonderful Loveland Castle.
This will be the final Knight's Tourney for 2009. So come see us and play!

Performing this last saturday for 2009 will be the Ancient Hounds, 1/2 of Minstrel Woode (Jeff Rooks), belly dancers, Owen "the Darker Harper", The Bumbling Buccaneers,  and of course our very own Knight's of the Golden Trail !!!

As well as some vendors and artisans who will grace us with thier wares.

Admission is $3 a person. Come play at the Castle!

Old Tinker

our dear sweet Airiyana, me Belle and me want'd to attend this come'n weekend, but life as it is has pull'd another cart in-front of head'n North.
we sure wish a grand weekend for all of you. the last Knights Tourney was such fun and it was great to be at "our" "Castle".. we shall miss thy great HUGs, but hope to get a rain-check on those HUGs, for the next time we meet.
be well dear One,
"Once a Castleteer, Always a Castleteer",
your Old Tinker and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir Samuel

I want to take the time to personally thank each and every one of you, who have taken it into your hearts to take part of the Castles History and help make the future a greater place for all at the Chateau La Roche.  I have seen the Castle change throughout the years and this year has been an exceptional one. It is with the greatest pleasure to have come back to my Castle after so many years and see the many great things taking place. It is with your many efforts and volunteering that makes all the events grand. Thank you again, and to Captain Humphrey a great HAZAAAA!!!!!
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress