News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mayfaire! Marshall, Michigan, 2009

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, April 20, 2009, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sealion

Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

LadyOren

oh no, I loved his skit!  That is truely dissapointing.  He must of had another gig or something came up that wouldn't allow him to attend.  Shoot, he will be truely missed.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lord Clisto of York

Ok, I will be heading down Friday and staying over night for faire on Saturday only. Anyone else thats going to be there just hail me down if you see me. I wanst going to go until early Saturday morning, but then I would have a 4 hour drive there, then faire and 4 back in one day. So, looking forward to it.

Lord Sir Clisto of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Cyron

i get lucky for this one.. only about 28 miles to get there from my house.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Ladyfair

8) Getting excited...we get to see all our friend !!! ::)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyOren

We will be there on this Sunday and then next Sat and Sunday.  Couldn't get but one day off this weekend.  I'm so looking forward to the gathering.  See you all there! Peace and blessings!
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Cyron on May 21, 2009, 04:11:58 PM
i get lucky for this one.. only about 28 miles to get there from my house.

Thats like me for Bristol. I am only 32 miles away and basically 25 minutes.

And yes to Lady Faire. Will be able to see many friends again. Looks like 30% possibility of rain. Fingers crossed there will be none.

Lord Sir Clisto of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

sealion

Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Jon Foster

We are thinking about driving out in the morning to see what it's like... I'm hoping for good weather and some good photo opportunities...

Jon.

LadyMeg

AH!  Can't wait!  I wish I could get over there this weekend, but alas... baby shower... or my cousin's baby (depending on if he wants to come out yet or not...lol).  I will definitely be there next Saturday and hopefully with a faire virgin in tow.  *does excited dance*
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Cyron

well hopefully see ya there jon.. i have all my stuff in the truck.. but i was rudely woken up about 3 hours ago by my brother.. and as you can tell its 4:17am.. and i am still up.. might not make it there in the morning.. gonna try but i likes to slepp.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

Quote from: Cyron on May 23, 2009, 03:18:29 AM
well hopefully see ya there jon.. i have all my stuff in the truck.. but i was rudely woken up about 3 hours ago by my brother.. and as you can tell its 4:17am.. and i am still up.. might not make it there in the morning.. gonna try but i likes to slepp.

Hey, sleep is over rated. I'll be looking for you when we get there. We're getting ready to head out in a few minutes...

Jon.

flidais

Hope everyone had fun today...please post pics.  I was at/in a dance recital.  I know kinda old for that sort of thing, but my daughter is in like 80% of the show so it's really all about her.  And we have another show tomarrow and a parade to walk in on monday.  So doesn't look like I'll be wetting my faire whistle this time 'round.

Jon Foster

It was a fantastic day at the faire! The weather was warm, partly sunny and no rain at all. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and we had plenty of time to chat with just about everyone we normally see on faire days. It was a good relaxing and fun day...

I'm downloading my pictures right now so they should start showing up on my Pbase site shortly.

Jon.

Ladyfair

It was so great seeing all you guys today!!

Sir Clisto it was nice to meet your wife today as well, and I am so glad you enjoyed your time today.  Cant wait to see everyone's pictures that were taken today.

Flidias - did you take pictures???
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523