News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Harbinger Needs You!!

Started by Squire Mickey, April 21, 2009, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus Ex Machina

*BUMP*

Still on the hunt for krewe......and BTW, contact me if ye are interested in a real Gasparilla krewe, with a float,  krewe happenings, and all the trimmings!
Legendary Hellraiser

Jade Sapphire Emerald

*bump* Was wondering what was going on with the Krew? Sorry Davens and myself could not make the last event. I was stuck in a line for a free dental cleaning for nine hours. Well worth the wait, but ya'll were well missed!

Perhaps another get together as the Buccaneers football season nears closer...or say...Escarlata's and mine own's birthdays on the same day the day before Sarasota and Camelot days...though I will only be able to attend Sarasota....

Just thought I'd also say hi to the Crew once again! Miss ya'll!

~Jade
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Squire Mickey

Well, there are some upcoming events to think on.

Sept 6-7 in Stuart FL (Pirate Festival)
International Talk Like  Pirate Day
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Jade Sapphire Emerald

-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Ambios

East coast, Jade.....due east of the north end of Lake Okeechobee, and between Ft. Pierce and Jupiter

William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Hmm. We might be able to make it. Recent events have led Davens and myself to save our money indefinately but if we can afford it, we should be out there.
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Ambios

We here ya on the savin' o' the green!  That's why Lady Maud and I had to give up on our hopes of visiting the northen shire (Michigan) before or after our eldest's wedding in September!   :-[
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Seamus Ex Machina

((((BUMP)))))

Whilst we're still off season, the First Matey and meself are proposing that current crew members who don't have pins to budget accordingly....we have a few events coming up later this fall.  Check the Harbinger MySpace as we go ......

I'll be off to MDRF with a coupla of the crew and McCracks for Labor Day Rendezvous....wish the lot of ye were coming!!!
Legendary Hellraiser

Squire Mickey

Just returned from The Treasure Coast Pirate Festival in Stuart, FL and International Talk Like a Pirate Day celebration in Gulf Port.
The Treasure Coast Pirate Festival

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Great to see the Harbinger Crew represented.

We are still looking to fill some positions prior to this season of BARF.

Several upcoming events before then too..Contact meself or Captain Seamus if interested....
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Captain Jack Wolfe

I'm not looking for a position aboard your ship, but would you be open to receiving a visiting captain next March?  ;D

You're already acquainted with my lovely and delightful co-captain...  ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Seamus Ex Machina

We'll save a billet for ye, Cap'n.....and a seat at Rogue Manor for the annual Pig Roast!

Co-Captain, eh....?   ;)

Legendary Hellraiser

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on September 22, 2009, 10:08:42 PM
We'll save a billet for ye, Cap'n.....and a seat at Rogue Manor for the annual Pig Roast!

Co-Captain, eh....?   ;)

Thank ye, Seamus!  I appreciate the hospitality!

Aye, co-captains.  We have an... arrangement.  ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Seamus Ex Machina

Right.

I'm sure it's.........complicated. :P
Legendary Hellraiser

Captain Jack Wolfe

Truer words were never spoken!

It's all right there in El Lobo del Mar.  You can read it for yourself!  Honest!  ;) ;D

Squire Mickey

Ah yes, an as we are all aware, if you read it, it must be true...

Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran