Market Square > Renaissance Weddings

our wedding

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dominic_Deegan:
I know I already congratulated you, but congrats once again! The pictures and rings look so beautiful!  :D

Celtic Lady:
well it's been some time since the wedding and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. we're still waiting on the photos from the photographer. we've been a bit slow at things because of "stuff" happening since the wedding (none of it being fun stuff).
anyway, here is the link to some of the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/miz_greeneyed_dragon/sets/72157622434320935/
will be adding more in time.

Lady Renee Buchanan:
Beautiful pictures!  What a lovely wedding.  Thanks for sharing.

wickedwillingwench:
awesome and you know what i love the most??  You aren't 20-somethings!  My FH and I are both over 50 and we soooo want a lovely wedding to celebrate our life together with our family.  Most places I've looked sorta made me feel foolish that I wasn't still a very blushing bride of 25.

Thank you for sharing!

Celtic Lady:
You are very welcome. Have to tell you this was more first and only marriage. I was 45 when we got married. My husband was 30. My son who was 22 at the time was the best man and my sister who was 44 was my matron. I didn't care what anyone thought.... this was our day (mine and my fiance'). At first everyone (my family) was against the wedding at the Faire and dressing in garb but after a bit they really got into it  :) especially my dad.
Morgan and I saved and planned for about 18 months or so. We live in Iowa but went back to Michigan (which is where I'm originally from) for the wedding. We had our cakes ordered a year in advanced. The DJ, hall, and minister were also taken care of then as well. We had to do it all when we were back home for a visit. Everything went very smoothly because we took our time with planning and talking things out with each other. I included him everything. I did not want to be a bridezilla even though there were a couple of times I could have and would have had the right to be.
Anyway, congrats on your upcoming wedding. Feel free to renmail me if you wish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version