News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pattern Sales

Started by FortuneRose, May 16, 2009, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaroncois

Two thumbs-up for this sale. My wife spent a couple of hours there yesterday and left with a bunch of stuff at half price or less.

Genievea Brookstone

Looks like hobby lobby has mc calls patterns ok sale for $.99,limit 10.  22-27 June.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Athena

I got a bunch of fabric, trims, and thread at Jo Ann for under $30! Time to start planning some new projects!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

PrincessSara

How long does this Jo-Ann's sale go on for?  I finally found ONE store in Canada, just 40min away in Hamilton.

Athena

It ended yesterday, but go to their website and sign up to get flyers mailed to you. They're always running some type of sale.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

DragonWing

yep, sign up for their mailers. There is always coupons usually 40% off and plus what ever else they have on sale.  :D
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

Lady Renee Buchanan

The Joanne's flier, from July 2nd through July 5th, has McCall's patterns for 99 cents.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Genievea Brookstone

Hancock fabrics has Simplicity patterns on sale 5 for $5  2-4 July. Vogue patterns $3.99 if interested in those.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

LadySeasan

i got about 9 McCalls patterns this friday at JoAnns, I was sooo happy :), they were .99 each!!!

the only pattern that I really wanted they didnt have in the store, nor on the site. It was for the mens dublet, i cant remember the pattern number at this time, but i could not find it
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

LadyShadow

It might be an out of print item now.  So you can find it hiding on the website or on ebay usually.  If you remember the number let me know, I can help you locate one.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Genievea Brookstone

JoAnns has Butterick patters on sale for .99 and Hobby Lobby Simplicity patterns also .99.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I am still waiting for the Margo Anderson Tudor Collection pattern I pre-ordered in early June that contains a Gabled Hood pattern.

As for otehr patterns, I have plenty at the moment.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Dinobabe

Quote from: Lady Kathleen of Olmsted on July 21, 2009, 11:29:33 AM
As for other patterns, I have plenty at the moment.

No such thing! ;D
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Lady Rebecca

I want those two new Butterick patterns! I went to the fabric store yesterday while I was in Albany, but both were sold out. Luckily, I've got most of tomorrow off as well, and I've already called a store in New Hartford, and they have them! Hopefully the cincher one is the right size, but I'll at least definitely be able to get the glove patterns. I'm excited!

Aunty Lou

Some of my best finds have been at garage sales.  A green brushed silk duvet cover with one little cigarette burn hole!  (Great for my overskirt to tuck up.)  Velvet swags. with enough in them to make a sleeveless surcoat.  (Still looking for the embroidered maroon to make detachable sleeves)  Various bits of duck and canvas and interfacings.  Much of this was free or under $5...  Garage saling takes a bit of work, but if you catch a sewer divesting (I know!  How often does THAT happen??!!) you can find some finds.  (Old leather purses, or suede jackets are also mightily useful...)