News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Following Orders

Started by Monsignor de Beaumanoir, May 08, 2008, 09:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

??? who you calling old?
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Lady Christina de Pond

Lady Ashley of De Coals

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Greetings from the Outremer. Sorry I don't get here much, but MWR computers lack good band width. I've posted some phoos of my travels on MYSPACE for those who know me.

Frere William, has come on strong in this thread, reestablishing the base line for what I had intended it to be. "Serving God with a Sword" does a good quick over view of the Templars. Keep up the great work Frere William.

Thanks for your kind words Frere Mikael.

As for the Lady de Pond, well....we'll keep the home fires burning for ya! :P

I look forward to getting back over to Kuwait where I'll be able to post more photos.

Frere William, your plate is a hit!! ;D

Lady Christina de Pond

:D you may be keeping them burning for a while i think I'm running to my sandbox soon.
Lady Ashley of De Coals

DeadBishop

A new look for Deadbishop....

R/F.com member since 2003

Hospitaller

Pretty darn serious look there, DB!! ;)
I like it!

Sir Moostifer

Sir Moostifer
House of Moose
of Overton Village
Imbibo Insquequo Madidus!
Royal Guard
Kingdom of Onondaga

Lady Christina de Pond

>:( >:(I've been delayed :P now yalll gotta see my posting a while longer
this might be my year but not for what i orginally thought I've been put in waiting
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Deadbishop on May 20, 2008, 10:56:40 PM
A new look for Deadbishop....

A splendid shot of one of Jerusalem's stalwart defenders. May we hope that we see you around the faires in this attire DB? We do have a gathering planned for the TX event this year.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Sir Moostifer on May 27, 2008, 09:42:18 AM

Welcome Sir Moostifer, although it appears you hail from a region of Camelot and not of the Outremer. Good show none the less.

Lady Christina de Pond

Rofl yall look so dashing where did ye park the horses
Lady Ashley of De Coals

SleepyArcher

sicillvmmllitvmxpisti: what does it mean?????
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Mikael of Aragon

I'm back!  Well, for the time being. My computer at home went KABLOOEY!, so I'm limited what online time I can scrabble together at work, which isn't much since we're now working on holiday retail ads. I'm going to be getting a new computer in the next couple of months, but in the meantime, I'll just have to jump in when I can.

BTW, for those who I invited to the MySpace group to organize our Texas Crusade...well, I can't access MySpace at work (Hospitaller, I hadn't sent you the invite yet). Really, we just need to nail down a weekend. I'm good for any weekend, and I think the Halloween weekend is the busiest, though our daughters may like the faery weekend.

Meanwhile, I edited and posted a video of me being knighted at the end of the Scarborough Faire season. Be in awe of my mad skills at video editing (there's also some other pictures from the rest of the season)...

http://photobucket.com/texastemplar

Hope everyone's doing well, and ENJOY!!!
Pax Vobiscum!

-Sir Mikael of Aragon

Sir William Marcus

Quote from: Sleepy on June 09, 2008, 08:51:07 PM
sicillvmmllitvmxpisti: what does it mean?????

"Seal of the Army of Christ" or "Knights of the order of Christ" if your referring to "sigillum militum xpisti"

It is a latin roman Greek mix up from the days when all were used. Most of it has been lost in translation because it is such a rare mish-mash of the language.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir William Marcus

Quote from: Mikael of Aragon on June 10, 2008, 10:28:17 AM
Meanwhile, I edited and posted a video of me being knighted at the end of the Scarborough Faire season. Be in awe of my mad skills at video editing (there's also some other pictures from the rest of the season)...
http://photobucket.com/texastemplar

Looks like a fun weekend my brother. Although, I must confess, If the king of Scarborough would to get that oversized codpiece so much as a foot from me its getting chopped off and killed.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.