News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Following Orders

Started by Monsignor de Beaumanoir, May 08, 2008, 09:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Femme Falchion

respected forum companions....

I follow my orders to travel north in a magical winged beast.  There I will stand next to my sister at her handfasting ceremony. (the last of us to take the delicious fall  ;)).  Further north still, my young sires and Lord will join me in retreat in the mountains.  We return after the full moon. 

I have enjoyed our discourse as of late and will speak with all again after my adventure.

FF
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Sir William Marcus

Congrats to your sister m'lady. Enjoy yourself and one shall anticipate your safe return following the full moon.

Pax vobiscum domina virago.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lady Christina de Pond

Quote from: Femme Falchion on July 10, 2008, 08:32:14 AM
respected forum companions....

I follow my orders to travel north in a magical winged beast.  There I will stand next to my sister at her handfasting ceremony. (the last of us to take the delicious fall  ;)).  Further north still, my young sires and Lord will join me in retreat in the mountains.  We return after the full moon. 

I have enjoyed our discourse as of late and will speak with all again after my adventure.

FF
have a safe trip ff
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Best wishes and stay safe!  ;D

Lady Christina de Pond

watch out for templars on the lose
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Lady Christina de Pond on July 10, 2008, 10:56:09 AM
watch out for templars on the lose

The Wee Ones of her clan are already being groomed to do their part and join other "gifted" ones of their ilk:

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Warrior_Monk on July 10, 2008, 10:43:46 AM
Best wishes and stay safe!  ;D

So my friend how long will you be home this time.  Mayhap we will have some time to gather at my house and quaff a few
brews and maybe discuss various things.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Sir William Marcus

My latest addition to my library, and defiantly a must for the enthusiast.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lady Christina de Pond

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on July 11, 2008, 07:51:54 AM
My latest addition to my library, and defiantly a must for the enthusiast.

need to have discloseure that says watch out they burn
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on July 10, 2008, 01:06:04 PM
So my friend how long will you be home this time.  Mayhap we will have some time to gather at my house and quaff a few
brews and maybe discuss various things.

I am home for a while I hope. Only stateside commitments on the calender now. A good plan, but this weekend is not too good for me. I have household "honey-do" list items to help with.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on July 11, 2008, 07:51:54 AM

A great addition, I was very pleased when I got mine, and read it on one of my deployments to Yakima. A must for "Frere Folk" like us!  ;)

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

There's something to be said for small town pride!
Check out the water tower!!! ;)

http://www.bargaintraveleurope.com/07/France_Hughes_de_Payns_Museum_Champagne.htm

Sir William Marcus

Indeed they are my brother.

Sir William Marcus

I am home for a while I hope. Only stateside commitments on the calender now. A good plan, but this weekend is not too good for me. I have household "honey-do" list items to help with.

With you absent from your fortress for several months I can only image that you probably have as many "honey-do's" as the temple has rules!  ;)

Sir William Marcus