News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Welcome to our new forum!!!!

Started by Sir Francis Drake, May 24, 2009, 07:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady von Groper

Quote from: Lord Magnus on September 17, 2009, 08:07:44 AM
Greetings everyone, I made to Fisher's for the first time last year and had a great time. Even though I forgot my camera. Im looking to make it again this October ( this time with my camera), and  have another excellent time. :)

Good to hear, Milord!

We cast members are looking forward to another great time this year also! 

See you there - hey, bring a friend or two or three, or a dozen!
Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725
Gnom'n M'Crack - Pet to Flog'n
1st Mate & Cheek Inspector of pirate ship The Roaming Gnome

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

denaramsay

Quote from: Sir Francis Drake on May 24, 2009, 07:04:51 AM
Welcome one and all to the Fishers forum! Well now, between this and the upcoming 10 page photo spread in the July issue of Renaissance Magazine, our little faire is now in the big leagues! Come and see all we have to offer as we celebrate our 5th year! The faire is located in Fishers Indiana on the historic grounds of Conner Prairie; Sat Oct 3rd and Sun Oct 4th; 10am - 6pm; rain or shine. Check out the new and updated website at www.fishersrenfaire.com

Hope to see ye there!

Fair winds and following seas!

hi there just moved back to indiana and lookin forward to going in oct

Ladyfair

Web site has been updated!!!   SO much to do.... so little time left...... giggle...... cant wait to see my friends at faire again!!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Sir William Marcus

Mercy, less than a week away. There for awhile it seemed like eternity.  

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lady von Groper

Greetings Good Gentles:

I hear from the messengers that Her Majesty and Her Entourage are progressing towards Billericay as we speak! 

And, it has been reported that glimpses of those dreaded sailors (and their ilk) from either Raleigh or Drakes crew (I know not which, and am too afraid to ask) have been spotted in and about the pub in Billericay.  Mayhap they be checking out the local menfolk, to press them into service to The Crown?

The streets are being scrubbed down, and buildings are getting a fresh coat of paint.  Even the ratcatcher is working overtime!

Her Majesty will be arriving this Saturday, the 3rd day of October, and will stay in our humble village Saturday and Sunday.  I urge you all to make the journey and join in the festivities - what glorious fun it will be!

I am SO looking forward to seeing my Ren friends and family! 

Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725

Capt Amos Muirhead

I will be making my first journey to Fisher's this weekend and have heard many wonderful things...can't wait to get there!
Also, Drunk & Sailor will be performing this weekend as well!
Find us on the schedule and come to a show! ;D
Captain of the Dragon's Fury

Lover of song, drink, and women...in any order. :-)

Sir William Marcus

Ladyfair

Please stop by my booth and sign in the memory book....
Things from Rings   -  chainmaille lady -  jewelry - ladies fashions - household items - pewter pendants

There will be an R/F bammer hanging from the tent so I am easy to spot!!

Any M'Cracks in the area please stop by as well.... I am still collecting names.....giggle
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!  I'll be onsite helping set up tents and getting the fairegrounds up and running this whole week.  Looks like the highs are in the low 60's for Sat. and Sun.  Slight chance of rain in the night on Sat.  Perfect English weather for strolling in the countryside!  I'll be in the Hey Nonny, Nonny Players Pirate Show again as Grace O'Malley.  Feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves!  Hope you all have a wonderful time!!  Join us in the Pirate parade after the Pirate recruitment ceremony at 3:15pm on Tansfield Stage.  See you soon!

Lord Magnus

Excellent weather for heavier clothing. Me thinks i shall done the Mongol armor and fur for this trip to Fishers
"What God abandoned, these defended,
  And saved the sum of things for pay".

Sir Francis Drake

I look forward to making your acquaintance once again Lord Magnus.

Safe travels!
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Sir William Marcus

Lady von Groper

Quote from: Capt Amos Muirhead on September 29, 2009, 10:04:59 AM
I will be making my first journey to Fisher's this weekend and have heard many wonderful things...can't wait to get there!
Also, Drunk & Sailor will be performing this weekend as well!
Find us on the schedule and come to a show! ;D

Capt Amos!  So glad to see you here, and I look forward to seeing you and Drunk & Sailor this weekend!  Huzzah!
Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725

Lady von Groper

Quote from: Ladyfair on September 29, 2009, 11:56:43 AM
Please stop by my booth and sign in the memory book....
Things from Rings   -  chainmaille lady -  jewelry - ladies fashions - household items - pewter pendants

There will be an R/F bammer hanging from the tent so I am easy to spot!!

Any M'Cracks in the area please stop by as well.... I am still collecting names.....giggle

Greetings Ladyfair!

I will be sure to stop by your booth and sign the book! 

And I too, am looking for M'Crack signatures!
Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725