News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

To my friends in the Minnesota R/F Family

Started by festmum, May 19, 2008, 12:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

festmum

Just wanted to express my thanks to all of you who made my stay so....FUN!!!  What a fantastic pre-requisite for the Tennessee Festivities!

The gathering at the Claddaugh was awesome!  Food, Drink, & Friends!  :D
The Scottish Festival was a BLAST!  Wind and all! :o
Seeing IRON MAN was such a treat.  Need a Cinema on the island.   :-X
Bowling...what can I say but....the WOMEN TOTALLY showed the guys how it was done!   ;)  Left Bacardi doing this... :'( :'( :'(

So many seen...

I expect you all to start saving your pennies so you can come to the Pirate Festival on Salt Cay in March 2009!  Oh...and you get to see me, too!!!!

Luv you all and I'll see SOME of you at the end of the week in Tennesse for RENdezvous 2008 and the ETTE Invasion.

Synnovea

We love it when you come to visit! *hugs*  I'm glad that I was able to see you and share in the fun.  Hope you continue to have fun with the rest of your travels before you head back home!   ;D ;D

Rage

Sorry that Ladiedragon and I were nto able to see you when you were here. With my condition I was not mobile enough to make any of those events. Hope to see you next time around.

Lady_Lily

It was AWESOME! to be able to spend time with you once again! You'll have to come back here soon...but, I will of course be saving those pennies!!

The pirate festival sounds AMAZING! And coming to see you is a nice bonus to that.  ;) flip that!

Luvs to you too! Have a great flight and a great time in TN!

Leyla

I'm so glad I was able to make it to at least one of the events to see you again. 
The pirate festival does sound fantastic, you'll have to tell us more about it here so we can talk lots and lots of people into going!

Have fun in TN!

Lady Cristina

It was so nice to meet you at the Claddaugh and getting to see you again before you left at bowling.  The pirate festival sounds awesome. *clink* hear that, another penny into the piggy bank.

DeadBishop

You're welcome up here anytime, Festmum!  So glad you decided to come up here on your whirlwind tour of the states.   ;D  Hope to see you next year on your own turf!

R/F.com member since 2003

Kiss-me-Kate

Sorry that I missed you Mum.  Duty called.  Perhaps the next time.
Glad you had fun!!!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Random Girl

~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Rune

Very Nice to meet you Mum, however brief it was...
Recommended by 4 out of 5

Toarmod

Thanks fer the wonderful flute playing. I will always imagine DB & Nyte's backyard as a zen garden with Homer Simpson eating steak, hot dogs and doughnuts while sitting on a great rock. ;D Was great to see ya again!

Erynn

Its times like this I wish I lived closer to the cities. *hugs Mum* Glad you had a fun time!