Market Square > Faire and Family

You might be a Ren parent if.............

<< < (21/21)

LadyStitch:

--- Quote from: Trillium on November 18, 2014, 11:34:26 AM ---lol!
My son still runs around the house in his cloak, I haven't been able to get into the storage box. He likes to put it on and crouch on the floor to scare the dog.  I'm happy it gets used!

--- End quote ---
Since she got to wear the cat "skin"  cloak for faire, she has now decided she wants one to wear as her everyday "coat".  It's been added to the sewing list. /sigh

Hoowil:

--- Quote from: LadyStitch on November 17, 2014, 02:37:27 PM ---....  your 3 year old child not only has a dress up trunk with lots of princess and fantasy things in it but also has a Ren faire trunk.  AND she know the difference between them.

--- End quote ---
Just wait until you start getting complaints that the garb chest is too small. My daughter has her chest, and has more garb hanging in the closet than mundanes.

and of course: ... you daughter gets named queen of the fools' court, and spends an entire weekend condemning people to drubbings and dunkings. No 7 year old should ever wield such power...

LissaRoisin:
When you 3 year old get a knight jacket and immediately says "I need a sword and shield!"

arbcoind:
I still have my sons first wooden sword and shield from when he was 5 years old.  He begged to sit in the front row of the mud show; the shield and sword were splashed with mud.   Once he got older and lost interest in the wooden shield and sword, I carefully wrapped and stored then.   I recently moved, and among my possessions I found the shield and sword splashed with dried mud.  My son is now 20.   :)

Dinobabe:
I finally get to post in this thread!!

When you hear about a new faire committee, you join, and all you can think about is how your son is going to get to grow up on the inside of a faire in his very own backyard!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version