News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NCRF Home Page

Started by Lairde Guardn, May 19, 2008, 06:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Caleb

'08 was my first year attending the NCRF. It did rain a bit, but even that didn't dampen the fun, especially those of us in the pub. Captain Fletcher Tiberius Moone (Drinkin' M'Crack?) definitely stole the pub show, in my opinion. "The Barley Mow" is such a fun song, 'specially when being sung by a drinkin' pirate!
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Ice Mage

Lol.    If it does rain in 09', i will gladly offer my lap to any young lady who might need a place to sit!  If it helps with the whole cramped pub trhing that is.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lord Caleb

Fortunately I'm not a young lady! Haha! I'll just sit and stare at The Interpreters again. I hope they're there in '09.

Ice Mage

Lol.  Yeah i could definitely see a forest gump moment if you tried.  "Can't sit heeer, Seats Taken!".  I'm sure they will be, i would not worry about it.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lord Caleb

...or, "Life is like a box o' chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!"

Ice Mage

Lol.  So many wrong comment running through my head, so little time.  Not to mention this thread is not in Johns Inn.

Nailin

well you guys have your choice between opening weekend or closing weekend
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

The Interpreters were a lot of fun!   ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lord Caleb

...especially when Trinket sat in lap during one of the songs!  ;D

Ice Mage

So any ideas on who may be attending in 09, and when?

Lord Caleb

I'll be there, probably every single weekend...both of 'em!

Ice Mage

I'd definitely like to get plans in the making as early as possible.  Perhaps we can put together a mini RF Invasion!

Lord Caleb

Yes, the NCRF Raiders! =)

Ice Mage

I know the McCracks usually do something.  Perhaps we will hear from them here shortly.

Pinn

Hate to tell ya'all, but we won't be making an invasion in 09
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP