News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Memorial Weekend Roll Call

Started by *Teach*, May 19, 2008, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are ye buying Rum fer Teach?

Yes!
1 (100%)
Of Course!
0 (0%)
As Always!
0 (0%)
You Bet!
0 (0%)
Um...  ok
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

*Teach*

This is it, the one weekend we get to make Scarby this year. Who will get to see?
The Lovely Lady Trinn and I shall attend on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Hoping to see a ton of familiar faces and meet a lot of friends for the first time.

*Also, how many are planning to fill my meager mug with rum a time or two?*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Ottheinrich

Teach you are at 100% on the "Yes" Poll  ;D

Sorry to say but we will not see you this weekend

Just got news we might be there on Saturday

Mast Hugger Kate and I will be there on Monday with the Kids

Lady Ann of Draycott

Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent and Captain Dillon will be there on Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday.
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Ottheinrich

Quote from: Lady Ann of Draycott on May 19, 2008, 09:22:19 AM
Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent and Captain Dillon will be there on Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday.

Megan is so excited

raevyncait

jumps up and down, waving hand ME, I'll be there, all 3 days, cannon to cannon.   :o I know, this comes as a huge surprise to all of you.  ;)

I will however, not be working this weekend, I will be able to spend the whole weekend (well aside from the shows I'm committed to) running AMOK AMOK AMOK
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

DonaCatalina

Don Juan and I are planning to be there Saturday.  :)
If things work out, maybe Monday as well.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Tybalt

My lady and I will be around Saturday, Sunday, and most of Monday.  Got to bid the Corsairs a fond adieu...  *sigh*

lys1022

Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

cowgrrl

Al-Nimer & I are hoping to be there all 3 days with kids.  However, homework issues may mean we have to do 2 out of the 3 days.  We're hoping the possible loss of a faire day will convince the kids to buckle down & get it done!

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: Ottheinrich on May 19, 2008, 08:56:25 AM
Teach you are at 100% on the "Yes" Poll  ;D

Sorry to say but we will not see you this weekend

Just got news we might be there on Saturday

Mast Hugger Kate and I will be there on Monday with the Kids

YAY!!!  WOO HOO!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BTW, I've got some really cute pics of Dillon and Megan.  ;)  I'll try to get them downloaded today.  ;D

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Trigger

i should be there all three days.. we'll see how it pans out. since it is final weekend, i will definitely try my best.
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

Var Greyshadow

Lawrence and I will both be there this weekend - all three days.  We'll have to load at lesat one flask with rum (he usually brings whiskey for his Highlander brethren).
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Ottheinrich

Quote from: Trigger on May 19, 2008, 12:52:02 PM
i should be there all three days.. we'll see how it pans out. since it is final weekend, i will definitely try my best.

We missed you this past weekend :'(

Zaubon

It is my intention to be in attendance for all three days.
As far as rum goes, you'll have to ask Lady Ann if you have privledges to the Clan McLotofus liquor tub rum. She seems to have laid very firm claim to the Bacardi in there.

Element of Air

WEWT, so excited! ;D I will be there. I am not sure what I am dressing as though. I had a ball dressing as a pirate last weekend though so I might have to pull that card again. I will be there all three days.

So are there any more plans with the Group shot for this weekend? Is it going to be on Saturday? and If I am not mistaken it should be at the Front gate area by the stage at about 10:30?

Someone let me know if all of this is correct.  :-\
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25