News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Memorial Weekend Roll Call

Started by *Teach*, May 19, 2008, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are ye buying Rum fer Teach?

Yes!
1 (100%)
Of Course!
0 (0%)
As Always!
0 (0%)
You Bet!
0 (0%)
Um...  ok
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

wanderingbard

I hope to be there all three days, cannon to cannon.

SirRichardBear

Lady Candace and I will be there all three days. 

No Rum but your welcome to a good shot of Scotch from me flask.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

baron snail

I shall be there all 3 days cannon to cannon.

Unfortunately my beloved offspring (Spookey for those that don't know) has other commitments and cannot attend.

WARNING!!! THREAD DRIFT

Element of Air-----

It was WONDERFUL to finally meet you in person. What a terrible shame that you are young enough to be my daughter and so not an object for romantic pursuit. (sigh). You are both beautiful AND charming...

If it ain't broke... don't fix it.

Lady Guinevere

Sir Marcus and I will be there all 3 days with the renlets...can't wait!!!
Clan McLotofus Elder

Tukaram

I will be there with both my critters, kids, whatever.  We have a hotel nearby so will be there all three days, canon to canon to canon (don't forget the parade cannon  :-*)

CatAshtrophy

I will be there Sunday and Monday. Maybe if I'm lucky Saturday too.

StefanDeDeva

Quote from: baron snail on May 19, 2008, 03:50:45 PM
I shall be there all 3 days cannon to cannon.

Unfortunately my beloved offspring (Spookey for those that don't know) has other commitments and cannot attend.

WARNING!!! THREAD DRIFT

Element of Air-----

It was WONDERFUL to finally meet you in person. What a terrible shame that you are young enough to be my daughter and so not an object for romantic pursuit. (sigh). You are both beautiful AND charming...

Baron I'm going to have to have a word with Sister McNugget...

I'll be there SUNDAY.

THE EMPIRE WILL PROVAIL...

eloquentXI

Saturday, with parents in tow
and just me on Saturday.

I do hope we do a group photo at the Meet n'Greet because I don't know exactly how early my parents are planning to set out on Saturday, though I'm planning to gently nudge them along to leave the house by 8:30 to get there by 9:30.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Captain Kilian

Now the the wife hath returned, we will be making our one and only trek to scarby memorial day weekend! Can't wait to see everyone!!!
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

PurpleDragon

The Lovely Lady Amalphia and I shall be in attendance for all three days this weekend.  We'll be camping at Bardwell with some dear friends we sadly do not get to see as often as we would like.  We'll see you there. 

As to filling your mug???? not likely, but I may be willing to share a dram or two with ya lad... I must ration out my own rum rations as ye know, the gold coffers be waring thin with the cost of fuel these days.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

*Teach*

Bit 'tis such a meager mug, almost tiny one could say...
It don't matter as much as getting to see all my friends this weekend. I am a bit psyched up!

*rationing rum for gas... whew, thats a tough call... I can walk though lol*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

THELADYKAT

We will be there all 3 days!

The Lady Kat and My Lord Jacob
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on May 20, 2008, 12:42:54 PM
Bit 'tis such a meager mug, almost tiny one could say...
It don't matter as much as getting to see all my friends this weekend. I am a bit psyched up!

*rationing rum for gas... whew, thats a tough call... I can walk though lol*

Find us early Saturday.........I'll have a taste for you.  ;)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyMorna

My Scotsman and I will be there probably on Saturday, though I don't know how long his bum knee will hold out.  I think we will show up in our pirate persona, which can be a lot cooler than higher class garb!

Lady Morna, aka Mad Morna McLaren, Scourge of the High Seas
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats

SandrineDeLaTombe

I should be there Saturday and Monday.  And just for the record, I wanted to point out that it rained last year on Memorial Day weekend, and we're expecting isolated thunderstorms this weekend.  Should this be telling us something?  ???
I aim to misbehave