News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Un-Offical Offical CoRF Photo Thread

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 14, 2009, 09:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

So a littlr oer 100 photos I took on Saturday are now up. All I have to say is WOW I hate doing HTML coding. It's time to look into www.pbase (actually I have a free 30 day account) For me to push to that site I will have to shrink down photo's and then upload them otherwise wait all week to try and up load 100 3GB files which will take forever even on high speed.

So if your interested the photos are at http://www.delaneyalysa.com just go to Subjects then events and then Colorado Renaissance Festival 2009 Week 1.

Enjoy and feedback is always welcome

I personally thought the lighting was weird on Saturday, but then again that is just me.

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

beautiful photos, one and all. I can't wait to see what comes up next weekend.

Mischief Snicklebritches

beautiful as always LD :) You are truly talented.
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Francisco Paula

I will be there this sunday with my magic box with the trapped Mega pixies in it. I will be traveling more around this time and try and get my candid shots i like of people and more of the shows as well. Feel free to grab me if you want me to take your pic. At this moment havn't decided if i plan to be my pirate or just me. Oh and yes ladies of renbarbie i will get more of your group. If you roam around more on my picasa site you will see last years where i also picked up a few of you ladies.

Francisco Paula, Portuguese Pirate for hire, I do windows.

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I saw the photos and they are superb, Lady DeLaney.

You capture a certain essence of your subject and surroundings that make each photo appear like it's a live painting. Huzzah!!!
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thank you Lady Remi and Lady Kathleen for the compliments.

And yes they are a sort of live painting. My 8.1 mega Pixies do an outstanding job of using their magic... ummm science to try and capture what  I show them. It's really all their talent and not mine... really.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Technology is always a help, but you have a good eye for capturing the essence (sp?).  Very nice pictures !!  :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Francisco Paula

Went on fathers day and took a few pics. Once again here is the good the bad and the ugly wait i didn't get a pic of me.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Hikadaf/Renfaire2009FathersDay#

Well enjoy this might be my last visit this season.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK So I now have all the photos I want to post (yeah a few to many but what the heck as I cannot choose) on the web... well not on my typical site but on my new pbase site. My site is under construction to get a smaller... yeah MUCH smaller sample of what i took. Since the HTML for it takes a long time to do and I don't want to take all year before I post the photos I took, i opened a pbase site which I have felt is a nice site and many professional photographers use it. So with out further blabbering on my part... here is the link and some of my favorites. As always feedback is always welcome

http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

"The Metal Maiden"

Hey- Arent You?

um.....
I see nothing but empty boxes with little red "x"'s.

sorry.  seriously.  I've been waiting for these.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

UMMM Try again as I see them... OR go to the pbase site
"The Metal Maiden"

The Professor

These are quite lovely, thank you.  It's interesting and useful to see what I look like working Faire, for that matter.

The Professor
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on June 23, 2009, 04:05:37 PM
um.....
I see nothing but empty boxes with little red "x"'s.

sorry.  seriously.  I've been waiting for these.

Weird... I tried another PC and it does what you see... Red X's. BUT if you right click on what the photo should be and go to properties you can see the link. Copy the link past it in your url and go there then go back to the forum and that photo shows up.  Not sure what the deal is in causing this. most likly it's the size of the photo and the system is not refreshing right.
"The Metal Maiden"

Mischief Snicklebritches

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! All of those pictures!!! you are such an awesome artist. well done. :D
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Zoë

Great pix Delaney!  Love them!  The pix of Mattrim in his monk garb are hilarious!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy