News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Un-Offical Offical CoRF Photo Thread

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 14, 2009, 09:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

very very nicely done. ( i had chased the link, but failed to realize there was a gallery link.  idiot moment.   ::) duh. )  we'll need to try again with the wee one.  may we steal ? please?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

You may use but please give credit where do. OH and a good word to Jim Paradise would also be nice :)

And I'd be MORE than happy to let my Mega Pixies try and capture you and the wee one's likeness. Maybe this Saturday per chance?

OH and thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback and enjoy that you all enjoy what my Mega Pixies do.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

RenaissanceBarbie

Those are GREAT Delaney!  Did you do anything aside from take photos?   ;D  There's only like a million of them after all!
Taken out of context I must seem so strange.

Princess Alice

Delaney,
Please come by sometime to take my picture,
You take beautiful ones :]

I promise I'll be there.
Real Men Eat Fish.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hi Renaissance Barbie and PrincessAlice

Thank you both.

Yes I wander around alot, watch people, shop, eat the food and fresh squeezed lemonade, talk to people, talk to more people about my garb, watch a few shows (while taking photos of course), sit and relax and take a few more photos... Well OK so it does seem I take a lot. 990 on Saturday to be exact. As you can see many are of the same subject just different angles, positioning, zooms, etc. All in all even with all the photos, I have a ton of fun and do a ton of people watching... but then that adds up to more photos. In most cases a good photographer takes 2 good photos out of every 24 (well in the old days of film, but that still holds true even with digital. There are a few in this batch I REALLY love, and then I'm not so happy with. My all time favorite was taken last year of Leah (French Princess) in front of the English fflag. It's one I think (and so do a few others) would make a great Magzine cover.

I'd be more than happy to take photos of either of you. Alice I can find unless the Renn Flu has her (Toki and I stopped twice Saturday ut you were gone :( ) I HOPE to have on my burgandy Katherine Parr dress and French Hood on this weekend weather and heat permiting (not above 90)

Thank you both

OH and I was really on a mission from JP Jr as he let me in free to do photo work. Now to just convince him to use some of them. So that's the reason for so many and so many posted on the pbase site. Give him a greater look of what he may want.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Wonderous photos Lady deLaney!  I will certainly be using some in my scrapbook, with due credit of course!  =)

I think my camera is officially dying ... or dead ... it didn't like focusing over the past two weekends.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Princess Alice

Delaney,

I'm feeling better already,
Sorry that I missed you!

I will be there this weekend.
Real Men Eat Fish.

RenaissanceBarbie

Thanks Delaney, I may just have to take you up on that!  :)  Our sets tend to vary in place and time depending on the powers that be but if you snag me at gate and say hi I could let you know where we'll be.
Taken out of context I must seem so strange.

Jonas_MacPherson

Lovely photos, Delaney. And yes, yours truly now has a photo. :)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

GP

For some unknown reason pbase doesn't like allowing photos to be reused in threads and shows red X's. The best thing to do would be to save said file on your PC then upload it to some other site like myspace or face book or what ever then use that thread an example is the current photo link thread is http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa/image/114170210 instead you would want to say use www.myspace.com\thegentlemanprivateer\114170210 or what ever that link name is in myspace or what ever site you use.

Hope that helps
"The Metal Maiden"

Hey- Arent You?

there are a few people with the little red x problem.  which bums me out cuz I like avatars.  Remi, you have it too.
photo bucket links seem to work well.
and I also recommend:
cropping it so it's a square image instead of 4:3 ratio, so you don't end up stretched or squished.
cropping it so you aren't just a vague figure among the background (Demetrius)
~Edmund Burke

Jonas_MacPherson

There we go. Just happens that I had a myspace setup. :)

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Gentlemanprivateer on June 25, 2009, 11:15:56 AM

well done.....
but.....

:o  SOMEONE SAVE THAT MAN!  HE'S BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT ALBINO HAMSTER..... :o

The Professor warned us this would happen...... 
~Edmund Burke

Jonas_MacPherson

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on June 25, 2009, 11:22:05 AM
Quote from: Gentlemanprivateer on June 25, 2009, 11:15:56 AM

well done.....
but.....

:o  SOMEONE SAVE THAT MAN!  HE'S BEING ATTACKED BY A GIANT ALBINO HAMSTER..... :o

The Professor warned us this would happen...... 

Wait, didn't you already try to beat that dead critter with a stick? :)

Lady Renee Buchanan

*being nosy and jumping into this thread to take a look*

The pictures are great, and your faire looks wonderful!  I would sure like to visit there someday.  Lucky people, you are!

Have a great time this season.   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich