News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Opening Day Breakfast

Started by SleepyArcher, June 19, 2009, 05:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

white trillium

Thank you Lord Fondlebottom for organizing breakfast!  It was great to see old friends and make new ones.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

winterland

What was a perfect day for opener. It was nice to meet people at the breakfast. Lot's of goodies for everyone.
Thanks to all for bringing things to share.
Hope to hang out again soon.

DeadBishop

Great to see everyone for the few minutes I was able to escape from setting up!  :D

R/F.com member since 2003

Gauwyn of Bracknell

It was fun mmeting all and spending some time together.  Sorry to those who we chased off, our son was anxious to get inside.

We did end up with a bit of fruit, muffins and silverware (the modern, 'tecnological' stuff).

Had a great time!!  :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Muffin

**Question**

While I normally can not participate in the breakfasts since I am in setting up the pub, so that means I also can not (or should not) organize anything... I was just wondering if a breakfast will be planned for Labor Day weekend when we have our AZ invasion? They took such good care of us when we were there in February, I would love to see MN keep on doing the same!!!

Pretty sure there was a breakfast last year, but my days, years are all running together..  ;)

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Carpathian

It was great meeting all of you, and I am super happy that we did not get rained out like two years ago, that sucked, flew out there and couldn't even play  :(

Awesome meeting you all!!   ;D
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)

white trillium

Quote from: Muffin on August 24, 2009, 11:53:02 AM
**Question**

While I normally can not participate in the breakfasts since I am in setting up the pub, so that means I also can not (or should not) organize anything... I was just wondering if a breakfast will be planned for Labor Day weekend when we have our AZ invasion? They took such good care of us when we were there in February, I would love to see MN keep on doing the same!!!

Pretty sure there was a breakfast last year, but my days, years are all running together..  ;)

We'll be there that weekend (ok, we'll be there every weekend) - so I would be up for another pot-luck style breakfast. 

Anyone else interested?
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Lady_Lily

Sorry for missing out guys! I drove up to site at 8:50 and had to book it to my stage. Had some intense all night sewing that was finally finished at 8:30 AM. Luckily I was at the parents place so I could make it on time! There is a 50% chance that I will be in town for labor day.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: white trillium on August 24, 2009, 01:31:31 PM
**Question**

We'll be there that weekend (ok, we'll be there every weekend) - so I would be up for another pot-luck style breakfast. 

Anyone else interested?

We are going to try to make it back I believe the 3rd weekend of September - hopefully see you then
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Goody

Quote from: white trillium on August 24, 2009, 01:31:31 PM
**Question**

Anyone else interested?

L yeah!

Charlotte Rowan

I'll be out Labor Day weekend, but not on Saturday cause we're going to a wedding.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.