News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I need help finding a good pirate name.

Started by Sir. Kindle, June 23, 2009, 01:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which name is better?

Captain Red Herring
2 (15.4%)
Captain Black Berry
5 (38.5%)
Captain Berry Little
2 (15.4%)
Captain Black Jack
0 (0%)
Captain N. Tennille
2 (15.4%)
Captain Drift Wood
2 (15.4%)
Captain Cotton Tail
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Sir. Kindle

Quote from: Tammy on June 23, 2009, 10:27:29 PM
Yeah...I wanna change my vote to Cpt. Kindle Burnes!!

I think I'll be going for this one. However, one, very good suggestion, came in late last night. My first name is Greg, so someone suggested "Peg Leg Greg." It rolls off the tongue really well, but I'm not sure how to pull it off. It's been suggested that I limp and use a cane, which I have a bit of experience with, but it's still a stretch. What do you all think?

To be honest though, I think I'm going to stick with Captain Kindle Burnes (or possibly Captain Kindle McBurnes, to add a Scottish twist to it ;D). Its simple, yet has a fun meaning behind it that, I hope, will make others smile when they hear it.

Thank you all for your wonderful recommendations. I'm meeting with a number of friends tonight, so I have one more group's opinion before it is set in stone. I'll let you know their responses.

And to the Administrators, I apologize for placing this in the wrong forum. I will look more carefully in the future for the appropriate forum before posting.