News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friday Night Meet & Greet 2009 Rendevous

Started by Scotsman, June 26, 2009, 10:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

3 days from now... 3 days... we'll be at the airport
hard to believe, sometimes, that we can be in Florida that morning and partying with you kind folks in Maryland that evening...

LadyDracolich

Must add myself + 1 to this gathering! :D  Can't wait to see everyone!!  WOOHOOO!!! -happy dance-
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Count Adolfo

We can't wait to see you, either!
3 days from right now... we're AIRBORNE!

Seamus Ex Machina

Legendary Hellraiser

Lord Dragonspyre

Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Amras Elfwine

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on September 01, 2009, 09:00:46 AM
Won't be there for the Friday night thang but looking foward to seeing you in the Parking Lot on Saturday...granted...NOT at 8AM but we'll be there...eventually!  ;)

Note doubt I'll espy you from a distance, as usual, and lose you in the crowd 5 times before I find you... ;)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Seamus Ex Machina

Legendary Hellraiser

analise

I sent a PM to Scotsman on another forum last night when I couldn't get into R|F.com but I may be later to the meet & greet than I thought or possibly not be there at all. Going to try my best though!

Feline Groovy

I have to bow out of the meet & greet, sadly.  Alas, this weekend just isn't going to see me at MDRF.  Drink one for me, friends!  I miss you!
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Peddlin

Hey Sunshine -

So sorry you can't make it. We will miss you!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Amras Elfwine

Quote from: analise on September 04, 2009, 07:48:40 AM
I sent a PM to Scotsman on another forum last night when I couldn't get into R|F.com but I may be later to the meet & greet than I thought or possibly not be there at all. Going to try my best though!

Just charge your horsey right through the front door...its the way Clint Eastwood would do it... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Master James

Quote from: Feline Groovy on September 04, 2009, 07:55:55 AM
I have to bow out of the meet & greet, sadly.  Alas, this weekend just isn't going to see me at MDRF.  Drink one for me, friends!  I miss you!

BUMMER!  I was hoping we'd see you this weekend.  Well have a good one.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

analise

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on September 04, 2009, 08:33:24 AM
Quote from: analise on September 04, 2009, 07:48:40 AM

Just charge your horsey right through the front door...its the way Clint Eastwood would do it... 8)

Hah. That would be fun. I bet he'd drink a beer, too.

Feline Groovy

Peddlin' - I'd much rather be there than here!   I'll be thinking of everyone!

Prod'n - On the plus side, I'm still going to try to make MDRF some other weekend so you just might see me yet!
Where was I going and how do I get there?