News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Let The Countdown Begin!

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, July 02, 2009, 06:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Martin

KiltedPrivateer

It looks like Martin snuck in early this morning. Unfortunately, the image isn't working for me.
So, the text version:
The Festival opens on October 9, 2021!

3 DAYS  2 HRS  37 MINS

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

The final countdown has begun!!
Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Now I have that song in my head
Lover of Lady Kitara

merrittlax

ITS THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!! haha now its in my head.

KeeperoftheBar

Just 2 days, People,  This time tomorrow, I will be loading to go to the campground.  Hope I got enough beer.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

Which means...
Only 1 Day for campers.
I hope you have a great time Keeper. Looks like you'll have some great weather. Hopefully it doesn't get too hot up there.
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

Where's Fraser.... This should be his day!
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

Sadly Fraser never stopped by. But at this point...less than 12 hrs to go! Yeah, I've had some wine, so I'm not getting exact
....  :o ;D.
Got faerie dust?

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Lover of Lady Kitara

Sir Martin

I hope all who attended enjoyed opening day!

LadyJessica

Fraser is up and walking...with a walker, but he's at least walking.  He went home last week but still doesn't have full sensation in his left arm.  We're hoping to get him out to faire AHE...even if it's just a quick visit to the campgrounds to say hi Saturday night.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: LadyJessica on October 10, 2021, 11:12:16 PM
Fraser is up and walking...with a walker, but he's at least walking.  He went home last week but still doesn't have full sensation in his left arm.  We're hoping to get him out to faire AHE...even if it's just a quick visit to the campgrounds to say hi Saturday night.

Great!  I'll have a Guinness for him. 
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

KeeperoftheBar

Opening day was fantastic.  Weather was warm but dry.  Grass in the campground was high in places due to last week's rain but inside the grounds were excellent.  A bit of confusion entering the campground due to the change is pricing half way through the summer but with a little more experience it should go fine.  Saw many friends, drank a fair amount of beer and ogled a swarm of lovely ladies.  And StudMuffin enjoyed all of the attention.  All in all, a great day.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen