News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Let The Countdown Begin!

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, July 02, 2009, 06:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

That is one hell of a journey Fraser. God still has a plan for you. I've very happy that you're still with us. Keep up that determination.
Sure hope to see ya soon. Though it will probably be outside the TRF realm.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Well, like many of the clans, we'll be moving our annual gathering to Sherwood.

To many games being played by the BS management. Terre Albert might've been crooked but at least he'd act like our opinions mattered.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Ginette

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on October 14, 2022, 08:59:12 AM

To many games being played by the BS management. Terre Albert might've been crooked but at least he'd act like our opinions mattered.

What, you out at Sherwood more!? The husband and I would dig meeting up again!

If so I'll send you me contact info, the husband will dig you being out there more. He's out all the time with the youngest!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Ginette on October 18, 2022, 01:04:08 PM
Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on October 14, 2022, 08:59:12 AM

What, you out at Sherwood more!? The husband and I would dig meeting up again!

If so I'll send you me contact info, the husband will dig you being out there more. He's out all the time with the youngest!

Depends on my mobility but it's been ages since I saw you and your old man.  Hopefully I'll be up and just using a cane by that time...this chair doesn't have off road tires on it.  Lol
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

*looks around*

Where's Keeper hiding?
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

KiltedPrivateer

He was our "Man on the Street" reporter for opening weekend.
Lover of Lady Kitara

KeeperoftheBar

Sorry for my absence.  The mundane world is infringing on what is important.

Fraser, I am so sorry that I won't be out to see you this weekend.  First All Hallows I've missed since my "little accident".  Right now, my family obligations just won't let me be away from home more than a few hours at a time.  I'm so glad you are improving, even if more slowly than you would like.  And if you haven't realized it yet, all Physical Therapists are sadistic bastards.  That is their job.

I'm hoping to visit Sherwood at least once in 2023 but it will depend on home life.  Let me know when you will be there, and I'll do my best.  We have many Gunnesses to discuss life over. 

Meanwhile, I am hoping to go to TRF one more time at Celtic and camp with my Clan but again see above.
(It is terrible to watch a parent get old.  My Mom is 92 and I wonder if 93 is in the cards.)

Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Keeper, my friend, family before all.  You & I still have a few years left in us to toss back a few beers and watch the world roll by.  Take care of your mother and savor the time spent with her.

We'll meet under the trees of Sherwood...and I may just have a jug of Loki for us to pass back n forth a few times.

*Although this years batch would make Teach cry...hee hee!
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

KeeperoftheBar

Jess posted a great picture of the get together over All Hallows.  If I knew how, I'd include it here but alas...
Looks like a fantastic time and I am sorry that StudMuffin and I were unable to attend.  And Fraser, is that a maroon beret I see you sporting?  Very nice!
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

Posting images is the one short coming of this older forum model. Sharing files is where the newer social sites have a leg up.
Lover of Lady Kitara

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

I too keep hoping someone will post their photos in the forum. keeping my fingers crossed
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Sir Martin

KiltedPrivateer

Oh, no!
We've let this linger so long it's achieved red text status
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer