News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fairfax Needs Some Frakkin Clothes

Started by Duke Fairfax, September 17, 2008, 07:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Talolin on September 18, 2008, 09:43:20 PM
Sheesh, Katie...  After that list, now *I* want a drink!  :))

Ah....so you've heard one of my stories, have you?  :D

(or, you've met my sister!)

either one, by itself, can cause a person to run for the rum. add them up, and you can see why Fairfax is the way he is.  ;D
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

theatrekat

And having to deal with all those peasant dancers just adds to the problems.

Sybella Elisabeta Von Habsburg, Archduchess of Austria

I might be able to hook Briarius up with some noble garb for cheap.  I've got several hundred yards of fabric and don't mind sewing for people as long as it's appreciated :)

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: Sybella Elisabeta Von Habsburg, Archduchess of Austria on June 05, 2009, 04:18:45 PM
I might be able to hook Briarius up with some noble garb for cheap.  I've got several hundred yards of fabric and don't mind sewing for people as long as it's appreciated :)

Your sewing work is always appreciated and I love my gown to pieces. :D *HUGS* I'm sure Duke Fairfax will look fantastic whatever you make end up making him. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: Guinevere of Leonesse on June 14, 2009, 09:50:35 AM
Quote from: Sybella Elisabeta Von Habsburg, Archduchess of Austria on June 05, 2009, 04:18:45 PM

Your sewing work is always appreciated and I love my gown to pieces. :D *HUGS* I'm sure Duke Fairfax will look fantastic whatever you make end up making him. :)

How many gowns do you have now?? 
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Sybella Elisabeta Von Habsburg, Archduchess of Austria

I think I have 10 still in my closet but I've sold about 10 others over the years...