News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Names

Started by bellevivre, June 16, 2009, 11:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

*stands on desk* Oh Captain my captain..welcome to the forum
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

The Captain

I was wonderin' if anyone was goin' to be doin' that, and thanks :D

Captain of the good ship, La Libertine de la Mer

Rapier Half-Wit

I don't have a faire name. But I did almost get to choose my forum name. I thought I was being a right smart-@$$ by picking Rapier Wit, and when my wife saw it she said...exactly; "More like Half-Wit."
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

Mouse

Rapier Half-Wit witticisms...they may not always be sharp, but they are always pointy.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Lady Rosaline

Well I kinda have 3 faire names.
   Rosaline as I'm known on here is my SCA name. Though i don't really respond to it any more, as I am no longer involved in SCA.
   Axis is the name that a lot of people at faire call me. I was dubbed that the year that some "friends" left me high and dry at faire without tent, bedding, or most importantly booze (but that's a whole other story) and I was taken in by Clan of Chaos, along with other kind hearted souls that took pity on the girl sitting alone on the trunk of her car. That night they saw my make shift cloak of deer skin and soon I was call "the girl in axis fur," which was then shortened to Axis. Some also say I think the world revolves around me, but that's just vicious lies  ;)
  And finally the third and what I and most commonly known as is "Bunny Fur" or "Bunnifer." I'm sure you can figure out where that came from if you can see my avatar.   :D
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Yrose

Mine was actually given to me by my tattoo artist when I was 17 all of them have yellow roses in them. Well between not wanting to be the Yellow Rose of Texas and the internet Yrose came from it and I have this name for a very long time. It fits me in  many ways. No reason to change it.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!