News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ghost Walk

Started by Ginette, July 17, 2009, 09:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brenna

Seriously, I'm in awe at just how much I've missed going year after year to TRF! A ghost walk?? Never knew! How do I miss all the little intricacies of fair!? I'm obviously too giddy running around making bell noises with my flower wreath to notice important fun stuff. /sigh

I have never done the maze, the ghost walk sounds cute and definitely something I'd have done if I'd noticed it, I never toured the gardens, never been on time to see the glass-blowing demos, or any of this. Makes me wonder what else I've never heard of that happens every year under my nose.  ???

Well, this year, there'll BE a ghost walk and there'll BE a fun gypsy psychic reading and there'll BE some hair braiding (however challenging my psycho hair may be)! At least, there'll be these things when I find my way out of that maze I've never gone through.  If... I find my way.

Lady D1

Quote from: Brenna on September 30, 2010, 07:28:02 AM
Seriously, I'm in awe at just how much I've missed going year after year to TRF! A ghost walk?? Never knew! How do I miss all the little intricacies of fair!? I'm obviously too giddy running around making bell noises with my flower wreath to notice important fun stuff. /sigh

I have never done the maze, the ghost walk sounds cute and definitely something I'd have done if I'd noticed it, I never toured the gardens, never been on time to see the glass-blowing demos, or any of this. Makes me wonder what else I've never heard of that happens every year under my nose.  ???

Well, this year, there'll BE a ghost walk and there'll BE a fun gypsy psychic reading and there'll BE some hair braiding (however challenging my psycho hair may be)! At least, there'll be these things when I find my way out of that maze I've never gone through.  If... I find my way.

I think this is exactly the reason we love to go so many times during the season.  It is impossible to do and see everything in one day or weekend!  We might be up for joining you on the ghost walk depending on when you decided to go, so please let me know.
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Brenna

That sounds fabulous! Krista and I may do that Sunday evening (10/10/10) :P  Must be a spooky special thing that happens on such an interesting date, right? :)

Luna

Hi all, I recently moved from texas to Virginia, I miss TRF I am going to start trying some faires nearby. I want to know if anyone knows if any faires in this area(Pa, Va, Md, NC etc)  have something like the ghost walk.

JackGonzo, MD

I think Maryland may have done one a few years back, but I don't believe so now, but don't quote me on that.

Though I don't think a lot do since there's a lack of camping at those faires as well as being much smaller.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.