News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown

Started by Phelyp, Lord Maydestone, July 20, 2009, 07:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

SEW SEW SEW!  I want to finish a couple  more things before tomorrow.  Because you know, I need 4 outfits for opening day.   ::)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Captain Jack Wolfe

Marietta Graziella: the Stevie Nicks of MNRF!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Muffin

Quote from: Noble Dreg on August 21, 2009, 06:59:16 AM
24 hours from now I'll be there...And I won't be wearing pants!   ;D

*SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Noble Dreg on August 21, 2009, 06:59:16 AM
24 hours from now I'll be there...And I won't be wearing pants!   ;D

You do realize that there will be childern out there???  :o
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

groomporter

But how do you attach the children around your waist?  ::)
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Will Gamwell

Quote from: groomporter on August 21, 2009, 09:21:43 AM
But how do you attach the children around your waist?  ::)

With a child harness of coarse!!!  Cause it's the humane thing to do!!!  And everyonce in a while let it drink from a puddle and throw it scraps & bones from your turkey leg.

Random Girl

Countdown is only 2 hours for me (2.5 with drive time) then I am onsite and working...sigh, and painting the rest of the office, and hanging curtains and watching for miscreants....I need 8 of me.

Oh hey, the boyfriend (Todd) will be onsite tomorrow in costume and sadly I need to sleep at some point.  I will probably be leaving him in your capable hands and hoping he is the same when I get him back.

(he hasn't had a lot of time to meet people since he moved up here for Georgia...uh 5 years ago so he'll be all by his lonesome....be nice please!)
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Goody

On our way out. Gotta leave early to hit JoAnns, then set up camp! See yall in the morn!!!

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on August 21, 2009, 02:33:39 PM
Oh hey, the boyfriend (Todd) will be onsite tomorrow in costume and sadly I need to sleep at some point.  I will probably be leaving him in your capable hands and hoping he is the same when I get him back.

You're leaving him with us?! You do like this guy right? You brave brave woman!!  :D Just kidding!! We'll take good care of him! Just drop him off at Foaming Stein  ;D he can start there..

Come say Hi tonight!! We should be on the grounds sometime after 6:00 ish..

:-*
A Captains Wench

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: harem_pants on August 21, 2009, 02:33:39 PM
Countdown is only 2 hours for me (2.5 with drive time) then I am onsite and working...sigh, and painting the rest of the office, and hanging curtains and watching for miscreants....I need 8 of me.

(he hasn't had a lot of time to meet people since he moved up here for Georgia...uh 5 years ago so he'll be all by his lonesome....be nice please!)

He is going to hate that.  :o You want to keep dating him right??? Remember I lived with you for a year and a half......  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

TheFerret

It's a good thing I have so much garb because none of my new stuff will be ready for tomorrow! So much left to do even without sewing! EEEEEEE!  :o
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Welsh Wench

Wanted to say have a great opening day!
Wishing I was there....cool winds and faire skies to you all!

~~your adopted wench
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

groomporter

Product is mostly all in the booth, although we had to hand carry it all since they wouldn't let us drive on site. Have to transfer the closet from it's traveling box to the festival cabinet, pick up the sales help who is sleeping over tonight, and figure out what the heck to wear tomorrow.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Muffin

Quote from: Welsh Wench on August 21, 2009, 03:31:50 PM
Wanted to say have a great opening day!
Wishing I was there....cool winds and faire skies to you all!

~~your adopted wench

:-* We wish you were here too Wenchie!!!

Heading out to the campsite now!! See you kids bright and early!!!
A Captains Wench

Ette

DeadBishop

Quote from: groomporter on August 21, 2009, 04:27:52 PM
Product is mostly all in the booth, although we had to hand carry it all since they wouldn't let us drive on site.

Do know if we will we be able to drive on site tomorrow? 

R/F.com member since 2003