News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So here we are on 5/7

Started by eloquentXI, May 04, 2008, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al-Nimer

Will any of the old threads be restored?  I was in the middle of reading the 44 pages of "You know you're a Rennie when..."
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

mellingera

Quote from: Al-Nimer on May 07, 2008, 05:57:26 PM
Will any of the old threads be restored?  I was in the middle of reading the 44 pages of "You know you're a Rennie when..."

Oh and that was such a good one, too!!!
I think we are in a holding pattern till the powers that be figure out how to fix it or decide what to do... I'm sure DB and John are here somewhere working diligently...

DeadBishop

Quote from: Al-Nimer on May 07, 2008, 05:57:26 PM

Best case scenario is that the forums will get restored at some point.  Worst case...well, we won't even go there.  I'm going to remain optimistic that everything will work out for the best.

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Nicolette

Quote from: renfairephotog on May 04, 2008, 06:44:59 PM
Quote from: ladiedragon on May 04, 2008, 06:33:41 PM
oooh strawberry short cake! yum!

They also have a Garlic festival booth. They are from the garlic festival in CA.
http://www.garlicfestival.com

Guess while the forum is down I'll update my website.

I didn't get a chance to visit them...Do they have garlic fries????  I'm dying for some.  The Garlic Fest in CA is right near the new Northern California site, btw...Gilroy, the Garlic Capital of the World!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

DonaCatalina

Scarborough has a 'garlic festival' booth. But they just sell bottles of garlic based seasonings. I stock up every year because its really good. They say thay're discontinuing the California Cajun, which just breaks my heart.  :'(
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

SirRichardBear

Quote from: DonaCatalina on May 09, 2008, 09:50:54 AM
Scarborough has a 'garlic festival' booth. But they just sell bottles of garlic based seasonings. I stock up every year because its really good. They say thay're discontinuing the California Cajun, which just breaks my heart.  :'(

Have you tried their BBQ sauce yet?  I bought a bottle opening weekend and used it to make some chicken it was really good.  Plus they support the archery tourinment with prizes so they are a big favorite of mine.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin