News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2010 @ Scarborough Faire, TEXAS (April 24/25)

Started by Blue66669, July 20, 2009, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

festmum

Wish I were there, too!!!

Miss all of you and hope your weekend is AWESOME!!!!

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Merlin

I missed a lot of the group gathering because I was marching in the parade. As a member of the Scottish order...we are the last to be dismissed.... it's also on the absolute opposite end of the faire so if I missed meeting any of the travelers...I humbly apologize.

For those that I met.... I have nae words to describe it. I can only think of "honor".
It was such a great honor to meet people who have traveled to my home faire.... my only regrets are that it was only 2 days.

I am at Scarby every day the doors are open.... I wish you could be as well.

I thank Angus for equipping me proper with a blade to march in the 2nd largest Scottish showing for the parade.....ever! Over 110 Scots marched on Saturday and 100 marched on Sunday.

I thank Elo and Blue for coordinating the efforts.

I thank SO MANY OF YOU for all the tasty treats...the tables...the sweets.... absolutely unreal turn out!

I thank those who just said "thank you"..... wonderful people!

If I were to score this event on a 1-10 scale.... it would be a 9+ .... only because I don't believe in 10's.

Thank you all for making this an incredible weekend.

HUZZAH !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Blue66669

I wanted to pipe in here and thank everyone for coming out to our faire. We were very happy to host all of you, and would like to welcome you back to our hearts and homes whenever the mood shall strike.

Ummm, sorry for not making it to dinner on Saturday night, I had to see a man about a.... we're not even going to go there LOL *looks ashamedly at her feet and kicks the dirt around*
Blaidd Drwg