News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend ?

Started by Lady Jai, May 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jai

Where is everyone staying?  The couple that is standing up for us at the renewal wants to stay Saturday night and come to Faire again on Sunday.   I would love to make reservations where others are staying and then maybe we can go out and celebrate our renewal with some of you afterwards.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Master James

Well being on cast we'll be staying there on site but would definitely be willing to go out and celebrate with you guys.  Do you know what time the ceremony will be and where yet?  I'd like to be sure my wife and I can be there if we don't have a show then.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Jai

M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Scotsman

I got a suite for $134 and a regular for $115. Keep in mind we made reservations several months ago. I always try to book at least 6 months out. I am a planing freak!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Someone tell me this- My sister and I are planning to go to VARF on the 14th and I understand it is M'Crack weekend, and we are not members of the M'Cracks, I know that one has to have a sponsor to join. Can we come and visit the M'Cracks since we are going to be there?
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

lordwriothsley

I'm not a M'Crack by any means but I would like to atend the ceremony myself.All I need to to know is where it's going to be and what time it's going to be at.You all wouldn't mind having a non M'Crack the ceremony no would you?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Well you are of course welcome to attend a M'Crack weekend, we always welcome R/Fer's.  If yee are interested in joining our clan, come drink with us and we'll see what we can do.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

lordwriothsley

Don't you have to be of Scottish blood for that.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

Actually no you don't. We are a bunch of people who like to go to Ren Faires and Drink
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Well then in that case i am much interested in joining your clan.I am a huge rennie myself.As a matter of fact I work with Master James and his wife in VARF.Just let me know what I have to do to join your fine clan.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

;D  Pour one for me I am on my way! 8)  Oh- should I bring anything? :D
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Pinn

First you have to askto be a M'Crack and if you can't find a sponser we might be able to find one for you and you (guy, that is) have to be willing to wear a kilt. Regimental optional ;D. And come up with a good name that no one else has. i.e I am Pin'n M'Crack. Also have to be 21 to join. And is your home faire east of the Mississippi River??
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

My faire is the Great MDRF, Revel Grove! Is there a list of taken M'Crack names anywhere?
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Pinn

There are two branches of M'Crack Clan one east of the Great River. That's most of us on this forum and the other bunch is based in Texas. What name are you thinking of??
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP