News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where to next?

Started by Celtic_Fae, July 24, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

Home, thank heavens!  It's gotten cold in Hollygrove!!!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Escarlata

*chucking* are the teacup bloomers any good for warmth?
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Count Adolfo

November 7-8 might be split up between something for the kiddo on Saturday and then Lady of the Lakes on Sunday.
Still have to talk to the kid...

Hector

Will we be having a gathering of the extended family to celebrate the return of our Queen's mischievous twin back to the Southern Shire?
-

Count Adolfo

I'm up for it
When and where
if I can get there... I'm there!

Madge Estes

Not much would have helped for warmth last night. Temps got below freezing.  Chilly in the old farmhouse, even with blankets and dogs on the bed.  Woke up to frost and ice this morning.  brrrrrrrrrrr.

Would very much be up to a reunion gathering when I get home. Am going straight into rehearsal for Night of the Living Dead when I return, so will have to check the schedule for an open evening.  But I hope y'all come to see the play!  Opens in just a couple of weeks at TBPAC.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Count Adolfo

Night of the Living Dead
I think that's the one based on my marriage, right?

;D

Hector

Both ideas sound like fun to me.  I am bummed I did not make it to MIRF last weekend (thanks to a 22 hour flight to Chicago) but understand McFukker will be there this weekend.  Will be worthwhile as we begin the warm ups to events in Fittlesworth.
-

Count Adolfo

22 hours?
You could have driven
Hell, you probably could have ridden a HORSE there in that kind of time... what happened?

Hector

Just the normal flying thru Atlanta events including two cancelled flights.  There is always next year...
-

Count Adolfo

two canceled flights?
did you tell these folks who you ARE?
Flash your FOKTOP badge?
Show them your kilt?
Boast on your MUG???

(by the way... 22 hours, you could have flown through ATLANTIS, let alone Atlanta...)

Hector

Aye good count, alas I tried all of these things.  I even informed them I was on my way to visit the Queen.  They seemed unimpressed.  A woman at the pub was far more impressed with my kilt and FOKTOP pin, but DiVinci's flying machines seem to loose their reliability when venturing thru the Fairburn Shire.   Next time, when proceeding north, I shall find a machine to fly over or around that place altogether.
-

Count Adolfo

I cannot say I blame you... for lest the higher altitudes thereabouts be rife with dragons and other perils, 'twouldst seem surely more advisable to take to the total avoidance of the realm on the ground...

Celtic_Fae

Looks like BARF is back on for me. Now I just have to find a place to stay.

Count Adolfo

Huzzah!  Splendid news!