News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Silver Leaf Photo Of The Day...

Started by Jon Foster, July 26, 2009, 11:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

Ok, so I've waited weeks for everyone to start posting their Silver Leaf pictures for me. But, I couldn't wait any longer! So we ventured far from home this day...

She Dale! (Dude, you had to know a picture like this would surface on the internet some day!)  ;D

Ok, I started the thread so lets get posting!

PS. Thanks for the help Dale!

Jon.

L Dale Walter

Oh sure, I do a show that has swordfighting, a fight with flaming swords, and a fight with chainsaws that are on fire, and the best you can do is post a picture of me with a HAT!

I see how you are...<g>

Dale

Jon Foster

Kathleen MacLeod

That picture of John is awesome! I won't comment on the one of Dale :)
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

Capt Cutthroat Annie

Great photos Jon!! It was wonderful to meet you Sunday, hope to see you again at MIRF.  Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures (that hat cracks me up everytime I see it). 

-Annie(The pirate in your second picture  ;) )

LadyAnn

Excellent pictures as always Jon!

Good to see you Annie, and I see a familiar tartan next to you?   
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Jon Foster

Thanks for the good comments. They are truly appreciated.

We enjoyed our first visit to Silver Leaf and will plan more trips for next year. But I will admit that I was pretty tired by the time we started heading home at the end of the day.

Annie, it was indeed a pleasure to meet you. We will see you at MIRF soon (just stay close to the Pub).  ;)

Our daughters loved this "garb".

I like this one because of the rain drops.

John, err, Kahn in action! The kitty/puppy/melon didn't have a chance!

There's more shots on my Pbase site if anyone is interested. And more to be added as I get time this week.

Jon.

Jon Foster

Lets see, what else can add...

Tending the dead.

The famous Forest Brew?

Jon.

squiregaby

I was wondering if you would mind if I stole your pictures of the Noble Cause knights for the website? :D
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Jon Foster

I was playing around with a picture I took of the sign at the front gate...

Jon.

Jon Foster

I need some help with IDing a picture. Who is this person? She sent me a message tonight about getting a copy of the picture but her return e-mail address keeps bouncing back.

Jon.

SLRF Ent Director

This is Brianna Thompson.  If you email me off board, I will get you in contact with her.  She is on Silver Leaf's cast as Duchess Genevieve.

Ange

flidais

hhehehehe I know the guys behind her with the caber....with what looks like a girl sitting on it.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.  Darn! I miss everything.

Jon Foster

Ange, I'll send you a message right now.

Flidais, you mean this girl and Caber? (sorry about the soft picture)

Jon.

L Dale Walter

Yeah, McBain (front in the kilt) thought that carrying Kellyn (my girlfriend) would look good.

I can say SHE does...<g>

Dale

squiregaby

this isn't exactly a photo....but i figured you guys would find it interesting none the less!
http://www.fox17online.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=f8e25178-f733-4e0e-8a73-f92def1f7aee
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Jon Foster

Cool video. It would be cool to get a copy of it on the Silver Leaf website. I wonder if the TV station would send a copy out for that? Couldn't hurt to ask them.

Jon.

Jon Foster

I didn't have any shots of the sword fighting in my gallery!

Jon.

Ladyfair

Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Guinevere of Leonesse

This is my favourite picture of Dale with my daughter Lucy. :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Jon Foster

Look at her face! She's thinking "what the heck are you doing?"  :D

Jon.

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: Jon Foster on August 27, 2009, 05:02:17 PM
Look at her face! She's thinking "what the heck are you doing?"  :D

Jon.

Yes exactly, or "what the hell do you want"? LOL
The more you worry, the longer it will take.