News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sir Clisto at Silverleaf this Saturday 8-1-09

Started by Lord Clisto of York, July 28, 2009, 03:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Unless weather is bad or something comes up, this coming Saturday of August 1st, I will be traveling to Silver Leaf. After faire, I will be heading back and getting rested up for Bristol this Sunday the 2nd. So, if anyone is going to be at Silver Leaf this Saturday, be sure to write and let me know. Hope to see many of my friends there that I haven't seen in some time.

Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

LadyMeg

Well, I'm totally there... working at the ticket booth, so be sure to say hi, else it'll go right over me head.  LOL!  And man, you have some traveling, don't you?
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

The Duck and I shall be there as always, manning the area in front of Lady Fairs booth.

Ladyfair

{curtsy} looking forward to seeing you again good sir..... safe journey's to ye 8)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks everyone. Looking at the weather early, it is suppose to be good for most of the weekend until later Sunday. But, anything can change. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Jon Foster

Blah... We're going to miss you this time.  :-\

Sealclubber, where were you this past Sunday?

Jon.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Kathleen MacLeod

I don't know you, but I'll be there :) I work shifts in both the parking lot and Castle Games.
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

L Dale Walter

I'll be teaching the "School of Villainy" at 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, and 4 PM on the Enchanted Stage, and most likely be found at the baloon fencing by the jail the rest of the time...

Dale

Lord Clisto of York

Hail me down if you see me. Like to meet everyone. Sorry to miss you Jon. I am now counting down the hours.

Ladyfair

I be at the front gate as usual with the R/F banner and me memory book..... do stop by and say hi!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Jon Foster

Sir Clisto, get some new pictures for us!

Jon.

Lord Clisto of York

Ladyfair,

I will def. say hi. have to stop at the gate to get a ticket. LOL.. I always look for you anyway.

Jon,

never fear, I shall have my camera at the ready all day to catch what I happen to see of fancy.

Forecast for Saturday as of 11:30 pm Friday night -

Mostly sunny. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph late in the day.

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy then becoming partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sir Clisto