News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown!!!

Started by flidais, July 28, 2009, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Higgins

Ahh the anticipation! I was almost as excited to see the countdown as I am to return to Hollygrove.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

THORNY!

Huzzah, it's a brown christmas!

Margaret

Yeah - she's been sucked in!   :D  I'll give you the full saga over a cider.

Miss Thing is 11 now and wait until you see her!!  She's about 5' 6" and that straight blonde hair done got all curly!!  She's all geeked to Minion.

Quote from: flidais on July 30, 2009, 11:14:56 AM
22 DAYS!!!!

Maggie, your little girl has been recruited eh?  What fun!!!

I was just looking at this pic of her the other day
http://festiveattyre.com/feature/yr1/week47.html

That was a few years before I met you, but wow how they grow hey?

On that note....back to sewing!!!
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Higgins on July 30, 2009, 06:02:35 PM
Ahh the anticipation! I was almost as excited to see the countdown as I am to return to Hollygrove.

Well met, friend!

You can be sure my stinky rotten sister and I are looking forward to you and your fashionable entorage returning to us this season! 

I'm pining to see all my favorite peoples.... tick tick tick.... (taps watch impatiently) tick tick tick....
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

flidais

21 DAYS!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Maggie.....11.....she's 11?  Oh my and tall too.  My chica is now 13 and a bit taller than I.  What are they putting in these kids food now days?  Well I look forward to seeing her at minion-y best.

sealion

Honestly thoughts of MIRF have been on the back burner as we *just* finished loading the car for war week at Pennsic. I panic over MIRF prep after I relax from panicking over Pennsic prep. LOL
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Jon Foster

Our living room is waking up in preparation of MIRF. New patterns are being cut out and rolls of material are appearing from nowhere...  ;)

Jon.

Margaret

Quote from: flidais on July 31, 2009, 10:57:23 AM
21 DAYS!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Maggie.....11.....she's 11?  Oh my and tall too.  My chica is now 13 and a bit taller than I.  What are they putting in these kids food now days?  Well I look forward to seeing her at minion-y best.

11.  Tall.  Excited about being a minion. 

(In my defense - in this picture, Shorty has 2.5" heels on.  Right now, when we are barefoot, I reach her eyebrows.)

Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

flidais

Holy cow she is tall!!!

20 DAYS!!!
weeeee three weeks to go!!!!

Pipere

STOP COUNTING, MY GOWN'S NOT READYYYYYYY

Margraffin Katya Ghuttzout- Vulgarian overlady
Balquis al-Quasim- Turkish assassin
& the lazy college student Jeni

Lady Deborah

Anyone have garb ideas for my newly broken shoulder, just in time for faire?  Still going opening weekend, of course!  Just imbibing darvocet instead of my usual brew.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially after what seemed to be an 8 month winter.....

Guinevere of Leonesse

Yes, please stop counting, I've got to make a gold silky dress for my baby daughter, Lucy. She has her 1st birthday party at MIRF, although her actual proper birth date isn't until the 25th. :)  I haven't started on her dress yet. My desk in clubbered up with jewellery stuff. LOL I have other stuff to do too before then. Crikey, where does the time go. This year has gone too fast.
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on August 02, 2009, 10:07:01 AM
  WOOHOO!!

All I have left to do is fix a couple buttons and add a hole to a belt, and I'm ready to roll!  ;D

Did I miss a memo?? Is the infamous Mad Jack gonna be at MiRF???

Captain Jack Wolfe

Damn it!  Wrong countdown...  Sorry!  :-[
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

maelstrom0370